New Products for 2013

I am a Benchmade fan and own a few.

Would like to see the Adamas in 154CM or M390 with no blade coating.

Would also like to see BM bring back the AFCK, Ares, Rukus, and BM14205..........all are fantastic designs and sure to be sellers

Sure would like to see the return of the AFCK full and mini size.

I have the new Mini Barrage 586 and Barrage 581 both of which I really like. Like to see a reissue of the 13100 with or without the HD name and the old handle logo. Also like to see BM offer G-10 upgrade scales for the standard Barrage and Mini Barrage models such as the 583, 585 etc. Make them just enough different in design than any G-10 Barrage special edition grips you have done on limited edition knives so that they do not fool collectors.

All my benchmades (only 3 :() are ridiculously smooth, but I would love to see bearings with an axis lock. Especially with the 300sn, I want it so bad that I'm considering attempting to add some myself!

I'd like to see a Griptilian series with flow thru pillar construction,G-10 scales, FFG blade, skeletonized liners and a ball bearing pivot system.:)

I really like the 470 Emissary, but an assisted axis lock is just plain stupid. I can flip open, for example, my 707Sequel quicker than the 470 and with the spring it is very difficult to close on handed(470).

I have a 300sn I love everything about it, except the handle. It just doesn't feel natural in the hand. Probably going to trade or sell it.

I don't like the new bone collectors. The old ones are still my all time favorite benchmades

You and spyderco should do a collabration with the manix 2 except it should be called a Manix 3 and have the axis lock. Maybe a deifferent steel. Maybe Elmax or D2

some thinner g-10 had to grind down my bone collector handle quite a bit 300sn is next the rift and contego got it just right from the factory.

I just handled a Volli today and loved how it felt in the hand...apart from the lock safety. If you could take the Volli, take away the assist, safety, and give it a crisper manual detente...Hoo boy.

i still want a grip/mini grip with the opening hole (needn't be the modified sheeps foot blade tho) with a full flat grind in either m4 or m390. sweet merciful jesus.

I am with you skyhorse, I would jump on one of those in a heartbeat, right now we are basically stuck paying a grip to cuscadi or others for nice looking g10 grip scales.

I'd like to see a Griptilian series with flow thru pillar construction,G-10 scales, FFG blade, skeletonized liners and a ball bearing pivot system.:)

I'd like to see an assisted version of the 710 McHenry Williams with the addition of a flipper. A knife with a 4" blade with either a bearing system or assisted would also be nice, with a flipper and ambidextrious thumb studs, might as well be axis too. I like my 580SBK Barrage very much, but would like to add to my collection something like I've described above.

Last edited:
I would love to see more flippers from BM. Also knives that are thinner. Not sure if the axis lock is the culprit for chunkier knives. If so ill deal with it because the axis lock is the best there is.

Although I don't mind assisted knives, I'd prefer them to be manual. I love my volli but if it were manual it would be perfect.

Back