New Survival Knife

Check out my new survival knife!!!!

View

Nice one Bill. You should get Adobe Illustrator and I'll bet you would have some real fun designing knives.
Bob

yeah but i dont thank it was be as the fanner as the micklesoft paint wad be!

[This message has been edited by billythetran (edited 03-23-2001).]

Hey Billy, I gotta say I enjoy your posts. I have to work my brain to try to figure out what you are saying. By the way, did you have to edit out some correct spelling? I can't see any other reason for that edit.

Keith.

no actuallen, paul I use the balinsang or shrapened scissar blades to kill the mankeys. I knife I use foir the survivalen
Billy P. Tran

i thought you used lawnmower blades for killing mankeys
biggrin.gif

notice how where he posted "Check out my new survival knife!!!!" he spelled EVERYTHING right.

[This message has been edited by MAURICE (edited 03-31-2001).]

Hmmmm, notice how there are no grammatical errors in the first post but there is in his 2nd "edited" post.
Maiybee he's gitten edumacaded
wink.gif

------------------
Cameron

"And shepards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, so we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be, En Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"
A few of my balisongs
My Photopoint album

Yeah, I definately remember you saying that you used lawnmower blads for killing mankeys billy. Has that changed? Do you still lik to praty and are you still a fanny fanny gay?

Yeah guy, I still lick to praty like a animal. Sometime I gat the tiger on the tail! I sat alone in da room with my balisangs and my jick jack thumb survivalin knife and think about some mankeys in the jangle.

Take about a good one!
-Billy

This is my standard issues vietname amry knife:
View

[This message has been edited by billythetran (edited 04-05-2001).]

Hey guy, I wanna make the competetate for the bes disine of some balisangs! You guys can take the good, I can take the bad, then together we can get the fack of the life. Who do you lick those apples?

I can honestly say that if I were to use the term "LOL" here, it would be the first time I literally did laugh out loud reading a post.

"WTF" also comes to mind. Very surreal stuff. Keep up the good work, Billy.

------------------
John Gonzalez
Exclusive Dealer
Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works

Back