New Survival Knife

Lmao BT, you are hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Take care!! Michael
jesus.jpg

Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!
http://www.nebsnow.com/L6steel
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms!!!

Billy
That is quite a web site you have. The people holding the idiotic signs friends of yours or did you just post them to show how ignorant and hateful some people are?
Bob

No! they are nat some friend of me....they define nately arent some praty for me. I lick to show the rediculen ness of those feefle

dear BillytheTrain - You are a genius. And a true expert in the knife field, I can tell. Please help me. I need to know what kind of ammo to buy for my new antique Special 2-in-1 Weapon. The original ballistics chart came with it (see behind knife) but can you tell me what calibre it is and how do I sharpen it too? I need to know soon, I think. Many thanks.

View

that is the easy ones!

fist of all the calibren is 4.8 litre. i personal lick to use the garey busey square rounds myselfs.
to shrappen you need the 1 and 2 pumice stones from busfield labradory in hong kang

I hope this help. I try to to my bes

You've got some nice designs. Do you think you could show us a few more? Thanks Billy.

------------------
POBOY

Yeah guy I got some reel gad desing camming out pretty sune. It is be the 2nd knife in my jick jack thumb line
take a good one

Billy, where is your website? I've got to see this.

------------------
POBOY

Back