New to me Becker

tphill

Basic Member
Got a new to me blade today, a BK16! This makes my 4th Becker. I have 2 BK2's (1 I recently modded and is now in my bag in my Jeep, the other is unmodded and lives on my boat), a BK62 (in the safe or closet), and now a BK16. I believe this one, once new scales, probably wood, and a strip/patina, will be on or in my carry bag!

WAd938o.jpg

dfJHd7y.jpg

HR4lYkG.jpg

Hey thanks. I can see why this is a 'classic'. The handle seems like a good shape and size, at least for my hands, and the blade is a good shape and size, for what I'll be doing with this size blade. I'll hopefully get to try it out a little this weekend.

Went and checked out those scales. Very nice, will be a hard choice. But, I don't even have an e*** account, and don't want one!

I'd probably be interested in his scales too......

On another side note, I haven't ever done or set up a paypal account yet. :(
I see I'm missing out on a few used Becker buying opportunities.
I just hate creating more passwords and accounts and etc.... Wish there was a easier way to spend money? hahah

Enjoy your 16. It’s a great knife. :thumbsup:

PayPal opens up a lot of opportunities. Trust me. I got some really good stuff on the exchange here, on EBay, and I’ve been working with a bladesmith on some new blades with Becker scales all because I have PayPal.

Enjoy your 16. It’s a great knife. :thumbsup:

PayPal opens up a lot of opportunities. Trust me. I got some really good stuff on the exchange here, on EBay, and I’ve been working with a bladesmith on some new blades with Becker scales all because I have PayPal.

I agree with everything you said....ha
I just act like i'm a old codger!
I remember being wary the first time I bought stuff online.... I just wish we could use our CC

I'd probably be interested in his scales too......

On another side note, I haven't ever done or set up a paypal account yet. :(
I see I'm missing out on a few used Becker buying opportunities.
I just hate creating more passwords and accounts and etc.... Wish there was a easier way to spend money? hahah
I think that you can browse the *bay without an account? Check it out and let me know which one you like and we can work on getting a set out to ya!
Example if there are 3 desert ironwood sets for a bk16 they will be numbered #1 and so on, because all the desert ironwoods look different.
It may take a day or two, my weekend is kinda hectic.

Fishin4trout, that is a very generous offer. I believe I'll take you up on it. I'm sending a pm.

Back