newberry knives contest to win a knife (easy)

I must confess, I'd never seen your knives until today when I was reading an older Mora thread and noticed your signature in a post. I *always* click on knifemakers' links. :) Those are some really cool-looking knife designs. :thumbup:

Just took another look at your web site...Hoping to get a shot at one of your blades. EDC is a great design!! I could use one of those in my pocket!

Thanks for the contest!!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I have figured out what the prize will be. It will be one of my survival tin neck knives. I have got one heat treated so I am a good ways into it. When the knife is finished I will set the date for the close of the contest so there is probably a week or so left. So get in your entries (each post in my forum) while you can.

Very nice gesture...might as well count me in too.

I must admit that I've been looking for a tin knife for a bit now and had stumbled across yours a few times. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

-H

Congrats on your new forum, Allen! I saw your announcement on Facebook, but I also spend a lot of time here on BF. I've been a fan of your clay quench blades for a while.

Cool gesture! Thanks for the opportunity to win one of you knives!

I have decided to end the contest some time on Friday! Remember that every comment in my forum counts as an entry. So, the more times you comment the better your chances of winning a survival tin neck knife! I will try to start another thread or two before then to give you guys some more places to post.

Good on ya! Give it away, give it away, give it away now,,

Btw, I think your fb presence is done well.

jm

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I have figured out what the prize will be. It will be one of my survival tin neck knives. I have got one heat treated so I am a good ways into it. When the knife is finished I will set the date for the close of the contest so there is probably a week or so left. So get in your entries (each post in my forum) while you can.

Thanks for the chance buddy, if I were to win it will go into the little kit I plan on making for the wife !:thumbup:

Allen, you make some GREAT stuff! I tried to convince my buddy to get one of your knives and he went with something else; definitely his loss

Thank you sir. Please count me in. Your Altoids knives are neat. I like the one you put a handle on too.

Back