newbie looking for a GSO 6, where and how

Im glad Ellie backed me up on that haha. I wasnt to sure if Lamnia was legit but that sounds like a solid deal for the knife plus no shipping.

EG

Thanks, Ellie!

2 things:
1. I went to the site and went through the ordering process up to the final confirmation step and if you use standard shipping there were no added shipping fees... actually no fees at all other than the stated knife price
2. I later noticed that they state right on their site that there are NO shipping fees even to the US unless you ask for extra fast shipping

Sounds like a great company to me!

In the past I bought 2 or 3 times from them, at that time there where shipping costs
I guess since they very recently changed their website they give free shipping.

Normally if you buy from outside Europe you don't have to pay VAT.
So the knife should be 24% cheaper for you :thumbup:

Edit; I see the website knows your location and don't add any VAT for you to the price.

I haven't been on this site for a few weeks but have been on the exchange forums every day hoping to find the 6. Man I appreciate all of you guys chiming in and giving the suggestions. I love that camo pattern on the micarta scales. Wish those on the bay had that option. wonder how much would be involved on swapping those scales out?

i hope they are in the midst of updating a lot of stuff cause their site is lookin' kinda barren these days.

I haven't been on this site for a few weeks but have been on the exchange forums every day hoping to find the 6. Man I appreciate all of you guys chiming in and giving the suggestions. I love that camo pattern on the micarta scales. Wish those on the bay had that option. wonder how much would be involved on swapping those scales out?
Physically changing the scales would be easy because they're attached with flat head bolts. Getting the scales you like would be a matter of waiting until they're available on the SURVIVE! site or someone selling them elsewhere.

i hope they are in the midst of updating a lot of stuff cause their site is lookin' kinda barren these days.
Even their old site had been barren for months. Now that preorders, their big relocation and new website are settled, I'm sure things will fill out as 2015 rolls on.

Wow ! I just checked and there's actually FOUR of them for sale at $275 "buy it now" price . Seems like a good deal as Guy is thinking about changing the GSO 6 , so it most likely won't be offered in this form anymore .

Back