NMFSH pics, POST EM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed up today...NMFSH CG with Orange/Black handles & Black blade

yda9apa3.jpg

myde5a6e.jpg

I think that camera needs a grey card (unless the colour balance is intentional?). One of the downsides of modern cameras is that colour is determined by a computer that often has no frame of reference for what something is supposed to look like (apparently 1 hour photo places weren't much better though).
I often find that just flashing a blank piece of paper in front of the camera will correct the colour balance, but a neutral grey is ideal.

The aesthetics/functionality of these blades are amazing...still have 2-4 weeks more of a wait, torture...

Anyone on the 6 to 8 week wait got theirs yet? By my count we are at week 6 now.

Last edited:
Tjohoooo!!!! Got my tracking number for my Custom Handshaped NMFSH :) im soooo happy now :) :) :)

My EIGHT weeks won't be up till Feb 16th. UGHHHHH waiting sucks!!!!!!!!!
This week is number 7 for me. Hoping to have it in left hand and my TGLB in right hand next Sunday while watching the Walking Dead. :cool:

I finally got around to taking a pic of my new NMFSH D/C with Red/Black G10. It's quite a knife. I put a large Sebenze in the pic for size scale.

Busse-NMFSH.jpg

...Oh wait, that's an Umfaan. ;)

Last edited:
I finally got around to taking a pic of my new NMFSH D/C with Red/Black G10. It's quite a knife. I put a large Sebenze in the pic for size scale.

Busse-NMFSH.jpg

...Oh wait, that's an Umfaan. ;)

That is a rad combo, I really like the black/red G10.

I'm on week 7, I hope to get a credit card ding within the next week. I'm new to this, if they go past the 8 weeks should I call the shop to make sure my order is on track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back