No Knife, no refund

... you're dealing with Crooks. An actual convicted felon that has stolen from people and is currently being investigated for serious felonies. He's also being indicted for fraud and theft by conversion. He's also being investigated for this fire. You better listen and listen well. If you are a customer that's waiting for product to ship, you had better demand a refund, dispute any and all transactions with this company and file complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

Those are certainly some alarming accusations.
Would you please substantiate or source any of these claims? If you can present verifiable facts, it will hopefully curb some of the personal animus and allow us all to make an informed decision about how to proceed.

Those are certainly some alarming accusations.
Would you please substantiate or source any of these claims? If you can present verifiable facts, it will hopefully curb some of the personal animus and allow us all to make an informed decision about how to proceed.

It's not my job to do the research that you can do for yourself. I've noticed here that you are a major supporter for this company. Yes, at one time they had a very good reputation and very well-known people in the knife industry supported this company. This is no longer the case. I highly advise you as someone that I guess is respected on this public forum to publicly denounce your loyalty to this company. What is it going to take for you and other supporters of this company to open your eyes and accept reality? Did you pay full price for those new s k knives coming out? Or did you play several $25 deposits? Either or... you were ripped off and will not receive any type of refund at all. It's time for the owners of this domain to shut this thread down and allow people to handle this behind closed doors. At this time this group for survive knives is being paid for by the company that's being accused and investigated for fraud. This really makes this forum look terrible. Does the owners of this domain not want to look out for the best interests of their members? Really think about that people. This company is ripping off consumers.

Does anyone have contact information for the owners of this domain so that I can provide information to them to shut this group down? This is a liability.

For such a "concerned citizen" looking out for others , you won't even provide any evidence so that others can then make the best next step to proceed? It's not your job? Then what are you even doing here? No one believes your filthy lies nor takes you seriously, you're a joker at best. Clearly you are a excessively angry, child like, compulsive liar and in my books you are as bad as the characters you're trying to create. Pack up your attempt trail of destruction and move on out of here.

I'm friends.... that is very close friends with a disgruntled ex survive knives employee and I'm warning everyone here that is a customer waiting for products to ship, you better demand a refund ASAP. I scrolled through a couple of these threads and it's a shame that some people continue to want to believe in guy. I get it they make a great knife and they probably had good intentions from the beginning. This isn't the case right now. They owe a lot of people money not including just their customers. They screwed up big-time. Y'all do know he's a convicted felon and is currently being investigated for that fire? It's time for the owners of this website to shut down this thread for survive knives and accept the fact that they failed and their customers deserve better. Come on people open your eyes.

These defaming statements you are making are classified as libel. The very same company you are trying to sow dissidence against can take you to court. All your claims better be substantiated, else better be covering your IP up real well.

Last edited:
For such a "concerned citizen" looking out for others , you won't even provide any evidence so that others can then make the best next step to proceed? It's not your job? Then what are you even doing here? No one believes your filthy lies nor takes you seriously, you're a joker at best. Clearly you are a excessively angry child like compulsive liar and in my books you are as bad as the characters you're trying to create. Pack up your attempt trail of destruction and move on out of here.

You don't need to believe my so-called lies buddy you can clearly see with your own eyes people raising absolute damn hell in this group for the past year-and-a-half. There's your evidence right there buddy. also feel free to see where the owner of this company has filed for bankruptcy not once but twice and he's also been arrested for breaking into a place of business and stealing heavy equipment. he is a convicted felon. Again you're dealing with Crooks. All you have to do is look up in there town and pull up some dockets for court pertaining to these two idiots. I'm starting to believe that some of you here that continue to support this company is actually guy and Ellie. Prove yourselves.... make some videos of yourself on YouTube and post it here prove to us that you are not either one of these asshats for survive knives.

I can only speak to the experience that I've had with Survive!, which is to say I have received everything I have ordered to date that has gone through production cycle. That is to say, I have received 8 of 12 knives ordered. The remaining knives are in production, and although late, are being /have been produced in the order Survive! projected. They have been EXTREMELY behind schedule in a fashion I do not deem acceptable. I enjoy the product, and have come to the conclusion that I am more likely to get my knives by waiting than by causing a "run on the bank" by requesting a refund at this time. I am not and have never asserted that others should follow my example, it is a personal choice.

I am concerned by your accusations, but your claims and behavior are equally puzzling. I just read some of your posts on another thread, and you claim to be a good samaritan who created an accoutn to inform the public. Yet you offer no facts, you have no history on the forum, and rapidly launched into personal attacks and vitriol when asked for substantiation both by me and on another thread. One of your comments was something to the effect of "thriving on our misery" ? That undercuts your credibility in my mind.

You may or may not be right about Survive!, I really don't know. As other members have stated, I am alarmed about the abhorrent communication, failure to issue refunds, and failure to get transparent/respond to public concerns.

Whatever happens with Survive, something is very wrong about what and how you are communicating. It's far too emotional to simply be a good samaritan. If you expect your message to be received by members of the forum, personal attacks and malice are not the way to accomplish that. I am interested in hearing anything you can substantiate, and any suggestions for positive steps forward.

A very well-known and I mean very well-known YouTuber that's been to guys new shop that has always supported survive knives has completely denounced his loyalty and support to this company. This is occurred over the past two weeks. Again you're dealing with Crooks. can you people not see this with your own eyes. You're not dealing with impatient customers that are madder than hell that they had to wait 2 years for a knife. you're looking at fraud here people.

Like I mentioned earlier if anybody has direct contact for the owners of this domain to provide to me I promise you in the next 72 hours this group will be shut down. So let's hear it. either inbox me the information or provide it here publicly. Thank you and have a nice day

"A very well known you-tuber"? Have they posted a video? If not, can you share how you came by this information?
I repeat, please post a link, cite a source, and cease personal attacks. if your intent is to improve well-being and save people heartache, you don't need to spit venom. We are forum members specifically so we can share information and learn, and your approach is counterproductive to your goal.

I'm not going to appease to anyone here pertaining to the subject matter anymore until the owner of this domain's information is provided to me. It's pretty obvious that several members of this public forum is enabling survive knives to continue with fraud. This isn't a game and I just don't see how this site will not be held liable due to the fact that survive knives has a payable account here.

You don't need to believe my so-called lies buddy you can clearly see with your own eyes people raising absolute damn hell in this group for the past year-and-a-half. There's your evidence right there buddy. also feel free to see where the owner of this company has filed for bankruptcy not once but twice and he's also been arrested for breaking into a place of business and stealing heavy equipment. he is a convicted felon. Again you're dealing with Crooks. All you have to do is look up in there town and pull up some dockets for court pertaining to these two idiots. I'm starting to believe that some of you here that continue to support this company is actually guy and Ellie. Prove yourselves.... make some videos of yourself on YouTube and post it here prove to us that you are not either one of these asshats for survive knives.

Why such hate coming from someone who has no money invested with the company? It's not like you're out any money or anything. Plus, all you have are accusations, no proof of anything to back up anything that you are saying here. So basically, I see a newbie coming in and being negative, slinging foul language and basically, just blowing smoke.... My elementary school kids have more respect for themselves than that!

A very well-known and I mean very well-known YouTuber that's been to guys new shop that has always supported survive knives has completely denounced his loyalty and support to this company. This is occurred over the past two weeks. Again you're dealing with Crooks. can you people not see this with your own eyes. You're not dealing with impatient customers that are madder than hell that they had to wait 2 years for a knife. you're looking at fraud here people.
Okay, which Youtuber? Where did he do it? How about a link to the video? There are loads of completely substantiated and truthful criticisms to be made about Survive and I've been the one the make them on many, many occasions. But coming in here to spread rumors and make constant totally unsubstantiated claims while provising zero evidence and refusing to name names is going to get you banned.

Of course you know that, because you've been here before, done the exact same thing and been banned for it already. At least twice.

I'm not sure when Guy pissed in your Cheerios, but your outrageous claims actually provide cover for the company against the actual issues they have. It's a lot easier to handwave away delayed refunds and broken deadlines when Zeppo the clown is claiming they sacrifice virgins and are part of a conspiracy to steal all the whipped cream cheese.

Okay, which Youtuber? Where did he do it? How about a link to the video? There are loads of completely substantiated and truthful criticisms to be made about Survive and I've been the one the make them on many, many occasions. But coming in here to spread rumors and make constant totally unsubstantiated claims while provising zero evidence and refusing to name names is going to get you banned.

Of course you know that, because you've been here before, done the exact same thing and been banned for it already. At least twice.

I'm not sure when Guy pissed in your Cheerios, but your outrageous claims actually provide cover for the company against the actual issues they have. It's a lot easier to handwave away delayed refunds and broken deadlines when Zeppo the clown is claiming they sacrifice virgins and are part of a conspiracy to steal all the whipped cream cheese.

I didn't know whipped cream cheese existed. I'll have to hunt some down next time I'm at the grocery store! :D

I've read some of your comments from the other post currently at the top of this forum and have two questions. Have you ever placed an order with survive? Did you set up this account with the sole intent of sharing this completely unsubstantiated narrative with the forum?
What? I got the account for the knife traitor. I actually just stumbled on the survive thred I forgot what the title was. Something along the line of poor survive customer service. Needless to say it peeked my interest in my current situation. And yes I can share the picture of my or ordered placed. Gso 4.1 on 2-11-17.

What do you think Buddy? You think somebody would waste their time to smear the name of a small company for no reason? You have thousands of very disgruntled customers of this company... you're dealing with Crooks. An actual convicted felon that has stolen from people and is currently being investigated for serious felonies. He's also being indicted for fraud and theft by conversion. He's also being investigated for this fire. You better listen and listen well. If you are a customer that's waiting for product to ship, you had better demand a refund, dispute any and all transactions with this company and file complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
What???? Is that really true I am new to bf. And I soli got all my knife information threw YouTube. I ordered the knife cause of how many YouTube channels loved the knife. I really didn't know others where having the same problem till I found this thread. And after reading others experiences with survive I really do think they stole my money.

And I used my PNC bank card it I think it would be at around the 190 day mark. Survive won't refund me my money. Do you think if I called pnc there's anything they can do for me? Someone said a back can but that doesn't make sense to me. I wouldn't see the point in ebay buyers protection. Or PayPal goods and services.

And yes that other guys a d*ck. I agree and don't think anyone would wast the $30 to create an account to talk bad about a knife company.

Sour27,
I have never made such a request of my own bank, but would wager that most banks have similar policies. If you learn anything from PNC, it sounds like a few folks would like to hear about your results here.

If you paid through paypal, does that eliminate your banks protections, sinc ePP is effectively a proxy? or do you instead effectively get double benefits- coverage from both companies?

Thanks for trying to turn this back into a productive discussion about what concerned buyers can do, and leaving the personal attacks aside. There is alot to be learned from your request for refund, for all of us involved, and I for one would like to continue to hear fact based updates. Thanks again.

Silver Eagle has been banned for dual accounts, both registered on Monday as well as some Mod sass.

His banning has little to do with the current Survive! issues, but that did not help his plight.

What???? Is that really true I am new to bf. And I soli got all my knife information threw YouTube. I ordered the knife cause of how many YouTube channels loved the knife. I really didn't know others where having the same problem till I found this thread. And after reading others experiences with survive I really do think they stole my money.

And I used my PNC bank card it I think it would be at around the 190 day mark. Survive won't refund me my money. Do you think if I called pnc there's anything they can do for me? Someone said a back can but that doesn't make sense to me. I wouldn't see the point in ebay buyers protection. Or PayPal goods and services.

And yes that other guys a d*ck. I agree and don't think anyone would wast the $30 to create an account to talk bad about a knife company.

I wouldn't stress too much about S!K stealing your money. Unfortunately, they do have a history lately of surpassing their promised deadlines and lack of communication with their customers. I have read several customers posts on FB that they received some of their Pre-Orders last week. S!K also seems to ship out in batches for whatever reason and you'll see a stream of them shipped and received every month or two. I understand what you're going through and had similar concerns, when my 4.1 Factory 2nd was ordered last October and was only suppose to take 60 days to be delivered. I received it in April, but the order eventually arrived. I have probably bought a dozen or so blades direct from S!K and another several off the secondary market. I do think that your frustrations do have merit, but I haven't as of yet heard them not refunding customers money or delivering a knife. May take a lot longer than we like or what most of us would deem reasonable. However, you should get your money back or if you waited a little longer I believe that you will receive your 4.1.

Back