No Vacation! Starring Snark W. Griswold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping the kiddo busy during social distancing with some leather projects:

She designed some artwork for the leather wrap on my coffee container as well:

Finished product:

WOW! SHE SURE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Its Very COOL the bonding you two share :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ;)

I really have no idea how much longer I'll be working. Getting harder and harder to find stuff to do.

Since all my meetings, classes and events have been cancelled for the next few weeks, I've been getting a lot of stuff done around the farm that has been on my "I need to do that but I don't have time" list.

I also managed to break the lawn tractor today and had to load it up and haul it to the lawn mower doctor.

:thumbsup: Aikiguy, your daughter's leather work is WAY better than any of mine!
~~
My sister and her husband came out from Hawaii for her daughters wedding on Saturday. Now they're stuck here. I was expecting that kind of trouble for them. It's going to be a long swim back.:oops:
~~
I pray we all get back to work rikky tikky.

I had to social distance my way out of the damn house. Fire, knives, and a cigar...

It will have to do.

yycK3dL.jpg

Keeping the kiddo busy during social distancing with some leather projects:

She designed some artwork for the leather wrap on my coffee container as well:

A little bit of wet forming, and a little sno-seal, here’s the finished product:

she gets an A+ for leather works class! A great way to spend the time. :thumbsup:

on another note I found out tonight my niece was exposed to this crap so her and my sister are in self isolation. My niece hasn't been tested but so far no symptoms.

She works for IPTV and a woman that was at one of their meetings had her father test positive so anyone she was in contact with has to isolate for at least 14 days.

I am taking a load of stuff to them in the morning. It doesn't surprise me that my niece wasn't stocked up on a lot. But I guess my sister didn't catch on to dad always having plenty around to ride out the rough spots. Hopefully it's a false alarm for them.

Stay safe yall.

on another note I found out tonight my niece was exposed to this crap so her and my sister are in self isolation. My niece hasn't been tested but so far no symptoms.

She works for IPTV and a woman that was at one of their meetings had her father test positive so anyone she was in contact with has to isolate for at least 14 days.

I am taking a load of stuff to them in the morning. It doesn't surprise me that my niece wasn't stocked up on a lot. But I guess my sister didn't catch on to dad always having plenty around to ride out the rough spots. Hopefully it's a false alarm for them.

Stay safe yall.
Good luck to all of em! Hopefully all will be OK! You be safe Too! Keep your distance and don’t touch your face until your hands are washed real good!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Sad we have to act like this to family now :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: BE EXTRA SAFE EVERYBODY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back