Not enough love for the Gayle Bradley 2

My GB2 is from the release this year. The lock is stiff at the beginning . Now it still stiff nut my finger already know how to handle it. No lock stick after dozens of open to break in.super smooth in open and close.

Mine came from sharp dressed blades/knives.
Same here.

IMG-20201027-105843-850.jpg

Really wish I could find one of these. Seems like they are never back in stock anywhere.

Really wish I could find one of these. Seems like they are never back in stock anywhere.

Just checked, knifecenter has them.

Edit... No they don't. It has an add to cart button, but below says out of stock. Why would they do that? Lol

maybe knivesandtools

No luck there either. I’m convinced that I need to look on the exchange. I also would love another GB1 but anytime I see them now, they are well over 200$ for a user it seems

with big shipment delay in holiday season, My SDK scales (OD Green Line Micarta, 2nd handed) finally showed up today. A perfect Xmas gift to myself. Here is what I observed and learned during the procedure of switching the scales.
1) There are some white loctile on the pivot screw but easy to loose. There is one screw on the scale (the last one on the clip side) is extremely hard to remove without the help of a hairdryer.
2) Too adjust and keep the blade perfectly centered, it's recommended to be patient with adjusting the pivot screws. and you will need loctile to keep screws in place.
3) the original scales (CF G10 Laminated) are exceptionally well made. There are two metal pins on each side to match the holes on the liners and keep the scales in position and strong. Very impressive. (The customized scales haven't these pins).
4) I have seen many beautiful pictures of GB2 in SDK scales. But you will only feel the big difference when they are in your hands. Well worth the investment.

gK1jek3.jpg

JbcetD0.jpg
TnDnF13.jpg

Last edited:
Back