Photos Nothing But BUSSE & 'KIN Pics- Part III NO CHATTING

4PJmrN8.jpeg

Ghetto satin to 2000 grit on WD5 bevels. The spine flats are factory stonewash finish with some random scratches I inflicted. Those zebra looking stripes are shadow lines from house bevel siding above the blade.
1000039704.jpg1000039705.jpg

Last edited:
1000039875.jpg
Used 30% off coupon at Harbor Freight to pick up buffing wheel kit. Used 4" wheel in hand drill at max speed & white buffing compound to polish up the WD5 bevels even more. 👍 Down another rabbit hole we go! 😁

Interesting side effect was that it also polished the edge apex to very high polish. No toothiness discernable with fingertips at all, but slides through newsprint hyper smooth. Since this is my daily kitchen user, I worried the super polished edge might fail to penetrate skin on tomatoes. But it cleaved paper thin tomato slices *so* smooth it was just breathtaking. With a bit of doctoring, WD5 is proving to be an EXCELLENT kitchen blade. Huge thanks to the Wauseon gang for this bad boy.

Last edited:
Had a shot of my smaller Busse a few pages back, here are the larger ones that I had to accompany the smaller lot.

From left to right:

Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8), Nano Team Gemini, Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade (TGULB), Dirt Dart Steel Heart, Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw, Hell Razor 2

RjboGsPh.jpg

Last edited:
Back