Photos NUKED FMV8 Pics!

@RedbeAR15

For some reason, I can't see the pictures in Chrome, but I was able to see it in another browser. That's a beautiful knife!

Yours has some stuff I have never seen. The tan micarta or G10 and the liner around the inlay I have never seen before.

Me too, I love those touches. I like your green tone stack as well, its a gorgeous green on that g10/micarta

HOLY SMOKES! I’m pretty sure that most of the very gorgeous bone ones that have came in are not mammoth, but THAT is definitely stacked mammoth tooth!! CONGRATS BACON BROTHER!

Thanks, I do love it and mammoth is my prime favorite scale material, thanks for the heads up!

@RedbeAR15

DamascusBowie DamascusBowie Bro, that is also very sweet! Those colors are striking! True piece of art in itself. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, its a keeper for sure.

You are correct sir!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

And thank you for the confirmationandfor one heck of a fine piece of cutlery. I never thought Id like a dagger but the FMV design is a walk off home run, just an awesome blade, and these nuked crabshack handles are creative genius at work, definitely worth the wait!

Lesson learned. When Jerry says, “shop choice... guaranteed to be worth more than you paid... no whining...”, you best whoop that CC out lickity split!;)

Lesson learned. When Jerry says, “shop choice... guaranteed to be worth more than you paid... no whining...”, you best whoop that CC out lickity split!;)
Whip it out and max it out. The Nuke V6s are going to sell out in 10 seconds next year. :D

I promise not to whine about my two nukes as long as one of them is some sort of spalted wood dyed green and the other is mammoth tooth. Or the mammoth tooth dyed green and the other in alligator tooth.

Oh man, it was supposed to be dyed green.

z4WpL19.jpg

Not that there's anything here to whine about. Is that some kind of spalted wood and mammoth tooth?

When I saw that they were at the UPS Store, I decided to skip lunch and pick them up and open the package at the office. Even though it's practically on the way home.

My first impression was "wow." My second impression was "just wow."

I'll try to get some better pictures later after I take them home and unwrap them the rest of the way.

Last edited:
z4WpL19.jpg

Not that three's anything here to whine about. Is that some kind of spalted wood and mammoth tooth?

BIG CONGRATS TEX BRO!:cool: Yepa- that’s some DAMN sweet (pretty certain burl but need better pix) wood and a stacked mammoth tooth bruiser!:thumbsup: :eek:Just.:eek:wow.:eek: :thumbsup::D:D:D

Oh man, it was supposed to be dyed green.

z4WpL19.jpg

Not that there's anything here to whine about. Is that some kind of spalted wood and mammoth tooth?

When I saw that they were at the UPS Store, I decided to skip lunch and pick them up and open the package at the office. Even though it's practically on the way home.

My first impression was "wow." My second impression was "just wow."

I'll try to get some better pictures later after I take them home and unwrap them the rest of the way.
Maybe Walnut burl. Really nice!

I wonder how few of these there are. Not that many posted here and I have only seen four up for sale.

You could guess...but it'd be just that, a guess.

And there's the question of how many did "he who shall not be named" scoop up?

But, OTOH I haven't seen him post up any on his auction site account....yet.

Last edited:
Man, was hoping there would be some new Nukes show up today. Mine is paid and just waiting to ship after getting my ding. Be a long 2 weeks to wait

Back