'Nuther One!

Got another Becker coming! Naked BK2...cannot stinking wait. Numero dos for me...

Nothing compared to some of you guys..but..the addiction is getting fed!

Guess no one is as pumped as I am :D

i'm pretty pumped too :)

in the last 4-5 weeks, i've gotten a few old ones to beef up the collection, and give me some classic users too :)

moar moar moar!

Bladite

Thanks guys. I traded with Jeff S1. He's a great guy...

Also, my collection of knives are very SMALL compared to you two...all I can say when I see you all posting is WOW! Should be in today :giggles:
Speak of the devil! it's here! THICKNESS!

me too splurged and have another BK2 on the way, picked up a BK7, BK9 and a BK11 while I was at it. Tomarskabars.com even sent me a rebate for being a return customer totally unexpected and way cool. Might even be at the Post Office today

ive never held a knife this thick! I think it is thicker than the Hell Razor i was debating on buying...

I can't wait to pick up a BK2. It is going to be tough, but I decided since I just bought a BK7 to add to my collection, I am going to go with an Izula this month and a BK2 next month.

Nothing wrong w/ those choices chewie! Be prepared..cuz this BK2 is insanely thick..and heavy..in a good way!

Put up some pics when you get the chance!

as you wish :)

bk2andcskukri.jpg

Mine held down some parque office flooring last night...GRRR. Accidentally left it here. I plan on using it Sunday though whilst foraging for morrels pre Easter activities.

Very cool knife. Did the guy you bought it from strip the coating, or is that another option from the factory?

BTW, I just bought a second BK2 and BK11 to park in the safe so I can enjoy my first ones with a clear conscience.

In a world of ever increasing cheesiness, Becker knifes are a breath of fresh air. Especially the BK2. Like a Hummer H1 pulling into a parking lot full of Priuses (Prii?).

Very cool knife. Did the guy you bought it from strip the coating, or is that another option from the factory?

BTW, I just bought a second BK2 and BK11 to park in the safe so I can enjoy my first ones with a clear conscience.

In a world of ever increasing cheesiness, Becker knifes are a breath of fresh air. Especially the BK2. Like a Hummer H1 pulling into a parking lot full of Priuses (Prii?).

I like that analogy.

Chad, Hope you don't mind...I stripped the BK2 with Bix stripper and a lot of elbow grease. It did come out pretty sweet! I am stoked to get my Nansen from this trade any day now. I just finished stripping the BK9 also. :D My bud needed to chop so I tried to set him up, big & beast together. There has been some steel flying between OK & CT as of late!

Back