'Nuther One!

Congrats Long Rider! Pics!
Here is a couple of quickie pics. May do another thread with better pics and a impressions, & compare each to the other
BKz.jpg

left to right XD 9mm, Edge-Pro Pro 2 Kit, Stoeger Cougar 9mm, BK7, BK9, BK2, BK11 and Rugar 10/22
BKz1.jpg

Edge-Pro Pro 2 Kit, BK7, BK9, BK2, BK11
BKz2.jpg

Kershaw Outcast included for scale, BK9, BK7, BK2, BK2 (old), and BK11. The second BK2 is my first one and has seen some heavy use as described in my BK2 review. Not nearly as new as it looks. Feel like a kid at Christmas, the guns well thats another forum but the Edge Pro 2 Kits is a bonafide professional sharpener it may very well be the Becker of knife sharpeners. Just had a chance to do my Kershaw Outlaw folder, my wifes folder and the older BK2 but in just a few strokes this thing puts a polished razor edge on. The real test is when I do the D2 steel on the Outcast. The BECKERS WOW these are serious working blades I can not wait to get some cutting chopping and slicing done and give these beauties the review they deserve. An aside that first BK2 trimmed branches as well as the much larger Outcast. I really liked how it sliced through branches 3 quarter inch thick with never more than one stroke.

JEEZ man, you did it up GOOD....Go ahead and get the tactool to finish out the kabar/becker collection...wow...CONGRATS! :D

I am stoked...BK2 is inbound.

I still meed a TacTool to round things out...my becker family is: BK1, BK7, BK9, BK10, BK11, and a couple REMORAs...can't wait to try out the BK2. I was doing some baton work/fire building with the BK10 last week, and it worked great, but i am sure the BK2 will be even better in that area.

I am stoked...BK2 is inbound.

I still meed a TacTool to round things out...my becker family is: BK1, BK7, BK9, BK10, BK11, and a couple REMORAs...can't wait to try out the BK2. I was doing some baton work/fire building with the BK10 last week, and it worked great, but i am sure the BK2 will be even better in that area.

Congrats you are gonna love the BK2 The Becker Train Wrecker. It actually has a heftier feel than the much bigger BK7 & BK9. Mine blazed through 3/4 inch thick branches off of fallen trees all day long like they were nothing

UPS says I will have it Thursday! Now I may have to buy a RAT RC5 SERE to see how they compare, I hear that thing is a beast too.

I received the BK2. it really is a nice hunk of steel! I don't really like the sheath though, I wish it came with the same style sheath as the BK7. I like the pocket on those sheaths for a multitool, or even a small PSK.

It's time to baton somethin'!

I received the BK2. it really is a nice hunk of steel! I don't really like the sheath though, I wish it came with the same style sheath as the BK7. I like the pocket on those sheaths for a multitool, or even a small PSK.

I vote batonig a piece of rebar :D I bet it can do it!

How does it feel in your hand? I really was surprised that as stout as the Train Wrecker is it felt really comfortable my hand, no matter what cutting chopping slicing task I did. Working with it the weight drew it right through limbs or whatever chopping job was at hand but it was also nimble when skinning a rabbit or cutting leather into a string PLUS wait until you see the use abuse your BK2 will take and retain its edge. Congrats on your new score, interested in hearing how you like it after you have had a chance to put it through it's paces

Back