NutnFancy (TNP) SR1A inbound to Blade HQ

Do you know if there will be any available for those that didn't have the opportunity to pre-order one?

You can't order one now as it's out of stock but I asked to be notified if it comes back in stock. It's a thing of beauty with the Bowie blade and deep purple-colored frame.

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Lion-Steel-SR1-TNP-Limited-Edition--14404#

lionsteel-sr-1a-ps-large.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, according to the recent BladeHQ Nutnfancy video they may have some extras. I didn't pre order because I wasn't a huge fan of the purple but it's definitely grown on me.

Plus I'm a pretty big fan of Nutnfancy. I know a lot of folks here on BladeForums don't like him but he's really not a knife expert and I don't expect him to be, I think he's just an all around good guy who has particular views/opinions that don't jive well with some people.

Specific to the TNP limited edition, I don't think there will another run. However, the SR1A might without the TNP badging.

I just got an email from Blade HQ that they're in stock and ordered one.

Caveat emptor: You snooze you lose!

Finally I was notified. I have one of each in the satin blade and the DLC blade, with matching serial numbers. Should receive these in two day. Then the wait continues for the ZT0777.

Smiles,

Tec

On notification list for: ZT 0777 & ZT 0888

Last edited:
Yeah, same here for the 777 and 888. On the list for the 777 since Dec 2011. Hope they get their allotment soon. Should have the SR1A's tomorrow.

Not only is the SR-1 a knife I have wanted for a while, but purple is my favorite color. I'm gonna regret not getting one of these.

082 reporting in. Looking great, feels great in the hand. I'll have to live with it for a bit, but my first impressions are good!

Leo

222 reporting in. Black finished blade is awesome. lock bar is a bit sticky to the tang and takes some muscle to deactivate the lock, but after it wears in a bit it will be perfect. All and all awesome blade.

And I couldn't resist, black and purple is my favorite color combination for pretty much anything so I really couldn't pass up on this one. This knife just screams "me". Can't wait for mine to arrive!

025 reporting in (matched serial numbers for both the Satin and the Black). Really nice.

Tec

Back