O.K. Bicycle riders lets see your bikes

I have a question for all fellow bike riders. Do you carry a knife when you ride? If yes, where do you carry it. Myself, I usually have a Spyderco Dice clipped in my front right pocket.
If I can ask a similar question, anyone with a CHL how do you carry when bike riding?

I have a question for all fellow bike riders. Do you carry a knife when you ride? If yes, where do you carry it. Myself, I usually have a Spyderco Dice clipped in my front right pocket.

Hunters Scalpel fixed blade, kept in the tool bag under the seat. :thumbup:

First off I just carry my farmer I usually ride in cargo shorts and a tee shirt Don't do the spandex thing .
I picked up a "new" old bike this week end . I stopped at a shop that carry used bikes and parts , looking for something for a project bike I have (in parts) and ended up with this univega It is a 1995 model
NCM_0208_zpszt3espmz.jpg

Don't ride or build much anymore but here are mine:

(edit: for some reason pics aren't showing up. Here are a few of my townie style builds. I'll try to post the rest of my bikes when I get home)

My bike:
Raleigh_1.jpg

Raleigh_2-1.jpg

The wifes other bike:
Grass_Side.jpg

Street_Back.jpg

Top_Bridge.jpg

HornFront.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
^^Wow!, those are beautiful.^^
Looking forward to some more pictures.

Can't keep up with Funk's city builds. Wow. Reminiscent of Mike Flannigan's ANT bikes.

Here's mine. '79 Trek 510. Now has down tube shifters as God intended.
510-right-side.jpg

Here goes: only 4 of 7 I have pics of.

Pugsley
AOszEKH.jpg

Big Dummy
AxIBLBf.jpg

Cysco
EdYLeOH.jpg

Helix Downtube close-up
LTApRHd.jpg

Singular Gryphon ss
JmvtfH8.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not sure Merckx and reasonable price really go together, I've seen a few in person, and they are really beautiful though!!

I'll post my bikes when I get home today...

They are out there, I've found 2 at tag sales; 1 was no where near my size but they were only asking $125, the other was my size and minty but seller wanted $650.

My pics are terrible, most recent pic is first. Supersix, definitely love it. Can see my GF's Synapse in one of the pics, and the old Specialized is my first road bike thats living with my friend down South until I come up with an excuse to bring it back to the stable. Have had others but these are the current ones. I miss downtube shifters for just bumming around.

Please forgive the thread bomb but I think some of you might appreciate the write-up for the Schwinn I posted above.
The build was for a competition on another forum called Velo Cheapo. The goal of the competition was to see who could build the coolest bike for under $150.00.

Page_001.jpg

Page_002.jpg

Page_003.jpg

Page_004.jpg

Page_005.jpg

Page_006.jpg

Page_007.jpg

Page_008.jpg

Page_009.jpg

Page_010.jpg

Page_011.jpg

Page_012.jpg

Page_013.jpg

I really like the Miyata. I've got too many bikes to post in this thread, but I did just finish a mid 70s Zeus Pista with all Zeus everything.

I really like the Miyata. I've got too many bikes to post in this thread, but I did just finish a mid 70s Zeus Pista with all Zeus everything.

The Miyata is a very smooth ride on the street and snappy enough for the velodrome. Tange triple butted tubing on this model is actually lighter than the Pro model, which is splined tubing for stiffness.

Stepin, how small are your frames?! That Easton fixed frame looks stretched out quite a bit, but it would make sense if it was about 52cm or smaller and still stuffing 700c wheels in there. Some cool rides!

-Xander

Back