October Vaca, BK6, Amidon Hike (Photo Heavy!)

Too much fresh air will do that to you. Makes me want to go fishing, I don't get in nearly enough time on the water.
A mountain trip might be nice though! :)
I'd like to go to Colorado and visit my son. Don't know if he's gonna be there much longer though.

Nice job, Dubz . . . always enjoy your photo threads!
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Goodness! This thread has so much win! Really. I don't even know where to start.

Dubz, thanks for taking the time to document and share!
Thanks man. It did take some time, haha. Deciding which ones to use out of 615 photos, resizing them all, enhancing them in GIMP, uploading, telling the story, and entering all the codes. Definitely takes hours to do.

Relaxing in the woods has a way of recharging your batteries sometimes!
Sure does. I always say there's nothing like going into the woods to soothe the soul.

First week back to work sure does suck after having 11 days off.

What else can I say other than THANKS!.... As usual with your threads it is like being there and there is obviously a really fine place to be...It was especially nice to see a lot color as East Tennessee has been a bit drab this fall.... One day I hope to hang with you two.... Great Stuff !... E

P.S. I miss the Patrol Machete !

There's something about the BK6 that is just so appealing... I know it's "sweet spot" isn't the biggest but dang it's a pretty knife in it's own way. Love the pics! Your wife's moccasins are pretty cool haha! Your neck of the woods is beautiful.

What else can I say other than THANKS!.... As usual with your threads it is like being there and there is obviously a really fine place to be...It was especially nice to see a lot color as East Tennessee has been a bit drab this fall.... One day I hope to hang with you two.... Great Stuff !... E

Thanks Ethan. The Patrol Machete is awesome!

There's something about the BK6 that is just so appealing... I know it's "sweet spot" isn't the biggest but dang it's a pretty knife in it's own way. Love the pics! Your wife's moccasins are pretty cool haha! Your neck of the woods is beautiful.
Cool blade, really like it. I didn't always hit the sweet spot, but even when I didn't, the chips were still flying, haha. Love when the chips fly. My wife loves those moccasins.

I would be Honored to send you one E but something tells me you have a few..... Dozen:D

I do love me some 6 action shots and the gorgeous scenery is always nice. Thanks for sharing!
The 6 is a blast to use. A shame it's not being produced anymore.

Please bring it back! Iโ€™ll buy a few. :D
R,R,R!!!
T518PfK.jpg

It would be cool for the 6 to be released again. I can see why Tanker likes it so much.

Back