Of course, it's all Clay's fault

Clay, my thanks are definitely from the heart.

MasterPo said:
Lots of you people have got broke and damaged your hands. But how many of you have damaged you floors. Hehe, I think I'll have to buy a new floor on the office after the aerial traing..

Third attempt at an opening (I forget which one), the handles slip (This thing's a lot bigger and heavier than the ones seen in all Bali clips I've watched so far) and it flies straight into my wooden desk sideways, impaling about 3/8". About 15 mins later I drop it and the tip (It's a kris style remember) goes straight through the floorboard, resulting in a bemused look and a lot of effort to pull the blade out.

And I wasn't even trying an arial :)

Originally posted by shortgoth

Third attempt at an opening (I forget which one), the handles slip (This thing's a lot bigger and heavier than the ones seen in all Bali clips I've watched so far) and it flies straight into my wooden desk sideways, impaling about 3/8". About 15 mins later I drop it and the tip (It's a kris style remember) goes straight through the floorboard, resulting in a bemused look and a lot of effort to pull the blade out.

And I wasn't even trying an arial :) [/B]

hehe... fun... I have also made a scratch in my 1000 dollar monitor like two weeks after I baught it. I made some easy flips while I where reading something on the internet. I often did surf on the internet and at the same time fliped the balisong. But not so often this days. After damaging the monitor, my keyboard and my trackball.. I had to change the trackball to mouse after awhile.. hihi

Back