Off-Topic Beckerhead Chat, Home of the Land Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the well wishes!!

When I was about 5 minutes from home I got a call saying they want me to come back for a second interview, and do a practical test to see what I've got.

I'm pretty sure I can get the job, but I'm wondering if I want to work at this place now.

Well see what happens. Looks like I'm going back next week.

Your presence in chat is requested.

The attention seeking "hot girl" clique was rubbing all over me today and I need to process my feelings.

sounds promising if they've already called you back for a second interview. Hope it all works out to your satisfaction.

Hey Beckerheads, I'm about to throw something up in the makers fixed-blades for-sale area for the first time.
I mention it here because there's a $10 Beckerhead discount for all your inspiration and support.

(Mods, please yell at me if this is inappropriate)

-Daizee

Grats, MWTIC! I'll raise a toast for good luck!

2012-02-16182845.jpg

Hey Beckerheads, I'm about to throw something up in the makers fixed-blades for-sale area for the first time.
I mention it here because there's a $10 Beckerhead discount for all your inspiration and support.

-Daizee

It's not at all bro.

How 'bout posting a link??!?!!!?!

Us orange types are sort of allowed to do this kinda thing. :thumbup:

Grats, MWTIC! I'll raise a toast for good luck!

Thanks bud!!

daizee, that is a fine looking blade you made there.

44oz of double IPA and "McLintock!". Great start to a good night. Now, if some punk would just wander up the Jeep....

-Daizee

If I hadn't just over spent my knife budget right before my ski trip I would be all over that

Thanks, fellas, but this is the Becker forum, so you better not break your tweener budgets, eh?
Plenty of room for comments on the sale thread, make it look really appealing. :D

-Daizee

When I hang out here (and in the chat), the lady of the house says I'm 'at the bar'.
'sokay, she's got a bar too.

Thanks, fellas, but this is the Becker forum, so you better not break your tweener budgets, eh?
Plenty of room for comments on the sale thread, make it look really appealing. :D

-Daizee
We dont have to ''make it look really appealing''...you already did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back