Off Topic NEW - Beckerhead Chat - With a full daily dose of new and improved snark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rabble representin'!

I love turkey pot pie.

Now where were we? Oh yeah, KFU knives...

I love turkey, I'm ready for more, not to mention scored the first page. :D

EDIT: Snark.

KFU...I'm going to get another blade off of him after Christmas sometime. He does great work.

340.png

364.png

015-5.png

090.png

KFU...I'm going to get another blade off of him after Christmas sometime. He does great work.

340.png

364.png

015-5.png

090.png

I have an "order" in for one of those wide blade edcs. I say "order" because I asked, he said he wasn't taking orders until after Xmas and I said I can wait. So its not ordered but per say but I got my foot in the door I think.

Leaving the forge marks on the blade is getting popular. I like it. I made some like that a few years ago.

I have an "order" in for one of those wide blade edcs. I say "order" because I asked, he said he wasn't taking orders until after Xmas and I said I can wait. So its not ordered but per say but I got my foot in the door I think.
Yeah, he said no more orders until after Christmas, at which time I'll be placing one myself. I want him to do a full sized bushcrafter for me. You liking your new KFU?

Leaving the forge marks on the blade is getting popular. I like it. I made some like that a few years ago.
Not sure what he does to the blades to antique them. I really like the look. It's one of those knives that make you want to use it right off the bat.

He's leaving the blade unfinished. It's how they look out of the forge. Here's one I made for my son like that.

6076193711_1dfb239509_b.jpg

that was my first thought, too - forge finish followed with a wire brush.

I love. Crazy comfortable handle. Reminds me alot of fiddleback quality for 1/3 the price

He's leaving the blade unfinished. It's how they look out of the forge. Here's one I made for my son like that.

I'm going to need to get on the order list at TackleF@*# Forge.

I know it looks like that, but Chris said he puts some kind of finish on them. He uses something to make them look like that. Maybe I can find the thread there...

Some close ups:

004.png

045.png

029.png

Another chat?! Cool, Trade nice knife! Kind of a traditional bushcrafter look. Man, y'all with the Fiddlebacks, KFUs and Tacklef@*k Forges. I do need to diversify my customs a bit.

This team is going into the woods with me on monday. hopefully they'll be opening up a buck.

photobucket-3296-1322323632295-1.jpg

I sure like that finish Dubz. It looks just like forge oxidation. I'll bet it holds up pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back