Official Monster Nessie List

Update pic:

Updates0212-03.jpg

Just paid deposit via paypal. Please update. Thanks :thumbup: I didn't leave a message with the payment but the payment was made around 9:13 from Gary Brown.

Hi Dan,

Paid deposit on a MN in 3V with GCM handles & red liners a little while back. Appreciate if you can add me to the list next time you update, or otherwise confirm that you have me on your books.

Many thanks,
Stephen.

Hi Dan, From viewing the list it looks like my Monster Nessie will be done sometime in March. Is this correct? Thanks Much, Walt Koehler St. Louis, Mo.

ok - I have the list updated - let me know if I got it right, guys.

I am shipping knives out today - will update it as I go.

Dan

Looks like I have an extra one in Cocobolo with brass pins.

No-one matches, so I'm going to put it up for grabs.

:thumbup:

Dan

Ok, I've been stewing about this one long enough. I'm in.

Sign me up for a 5160 with brass pins/lanyard and Cocobolo.

I'll send an email, too.

Received one of the monsters, as a gift form a dear friend. It is one of the best gifts I have ever been given, and my first taste of top notch custom knives. I am afraid it will be the beginning of an addiction!

Dan, just looking for a progress update on these and sheaths for them as well. I see that you posted a progress report but, I didn't see any Monster blanks in the photos.
Thanx
Wave

Hey Dan,
Looking forward to getting mine. I was hoping to get it when I was still in Tajikistan but I will have plenty of time to put it to use in the near future. You have any idea when the green micarta CPM3V will be shipping out?

I met Mr.Koster at the 2009 Blade Show in Georgia and bought a Monster Nessie from him he said if I mailed him a check for 90 dollars he would have a sheath made.I called him six times over the past year and he keeps telling me he has forgotten about the sheath.Now the next show is coming up and I guess I will have to talk to him at the 2010 show.I e-mailed him over a week ago and he told me he has the sheath boxed up ready to ship but it does not take a week from his shop to Georgia to receive a shipment.
Thanks,
Michael:grumpy:

Hey Dan,Any chance of me upgrading my 3V/natural micarta to cocobolo?

I still need to pay you for shipping,& you can add the difference to that.

If you can't that's no problem.

Thanks

PARK - it's in the mail this morning - sorry for the delay!

JTR357 - got it.

Dan

$95 paypal deposit for 1095 with Cocobolo and brass sent to dan_at_kosterknives? Hope that's right, 'cause your payments page isn't coming up and I couldn't remember your paypal addy! :)

Put me on the confirmed list! :)

Back