Official Monster Nessie List

Hi Dan
Can you update me on my order?~need to get some ship dates nailed down to get these here by 'mid' December.
Thanks
paul

Dan

Still chasing. Answer my emails! You promised to post out my knives and i've heard nothing since!

Please respond.

Will ship on Monday, Ovid - sorry for the delay.

canadianblade - will reply to emails - again, apologize for the delay.

Dan

Are all the 3V MNs going out on Monday? Please remember to ship mine to Eric to get the sheath made. Cheers, Stephen.

Ok - will do, Brummie.

Update:
My local leather guy has said the sheaths will be done middle of next week. Fingers crossed!

Dan

Dan

Knives arrived today. Taken almost 2 years to arrive which hasn't been your doing in total as i've had my own problems so thanks for your understanding. went straight out to the woods to give the Monster nessie a test run. What an amazing knife, love it to bits and worth the wait. If I could offer 1 comment is that, I would of liked sharp edges on the spine of the knife for my fire steel but that is being really fussy when the knife is just amazing. Fit and finish is outstanding, just wish I had more money to order more of them.

I will finish putting a hair popping edge on her tonight and then off to do some cutting over christmas.

Thanks again Dan
Matt

Is the NCM number 6 spot on the 3v list still available? Is that my old spot waiting for me from last year when I lost my job?

PS; all your photos on BF are gone, cant see any of your knife pics FYI.

Last edited:
Ovid - glad to hear you like it!

dan-g = yes, if you want it, it's yours!

I finished up 2 on the list today (both without sheaths). Here are some pics (mobile phone pics):

MonsterNessie120102-01.jpg

MonsterNessie120102-02.jpg

Pretty sweet, eh?!?

Dan

AAAGh! I will have to see if I can wrestle up some funding. Unfortunately/fortunately my love of smith&wessons has me reviving a model 65 and 28 this month. If someone else snatches it up that will make me sad, I will see about liquidating something's.

It's still waiting for you dan-g. :D

I shipped some earlier this week. You can see pics here:

http://kosterknives.com/2012/01/17/monster-nessies-dressed-up-in-some-nice-leather-sheaths/

MonsterNessie120117-01.jpg

MonsterNessie120117-02.jpg

MonsterNessie120117-03.jpg

MonsterNessie120117-04.jpg

Hope you guys like 'em!

I still need to hear from the following regarding final payment:

Joshua K
Nikolaos (Mahairi)

And, of course, I still have one available in Natural Canvas Micarta. These orders are Finished, just waiting for the go-ahead for sheaths.

:thumbup:

Thanks, guys!

Dan

Dan, You are truly an artist! The wait for any one of your knives is worth it. You keep makin' em and we'll keep buyin' them!
Every time I get my nessilla out people star. When I put it to work they stand back in awe.

Back