Official Monster Nessie List

Jmboz & knotslip - I need to know if you're serious about placing an order.

I just finished grinding 5 Monster Nessies today - getting them ready for heat-treat. If I need to do 2 more, I will gladly do it - just need to know, as these are headed out tomorrow.

Dan

Would love one Dan with Natural canvas for handles. Thanks. If needed I can go put up my deposit or I can wait and pay in full since its so close to completion - up to you.

Ok - I'll add you to the list. A deposit would be fine since it will be a month or so until these are done. These are headed to heat-treat today and will be 2-3 weeks in transit there and back.

Thanks!

Dan

p.s. here's a pic of the ground-out Monster Nessies getting ready for heat-treat.

KosterKnives110622-01.jpg

Last edited:
I've got 3 blanks left and then this list is done. One goes to knotslip, one is reserved for Jmboz, and one is available. After these, there won't be anymore this year. ;)

Dan

Full payment sent for the Monster Nessie with natural micarta handle and blue liners with aluminum pins and a horizontal brown leather sheath.

Thanks
Frank

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

My apologies for the inconvienence, but please give the one reserved for me to someone else.

Unfortunately I've had to pay for the 3V M.U.C.K this week and it'll be a few weeks until I can afford another knife.

I'll just have to wait for the next run.

Cheers and thank you.

Jmboz - I went ahead and ground out all 8 blanks anyway...:D...They're already in the mail headed to heat-treat as of yesterday. That's a 2-3 week long process and I'll need another 3-4 weeks to get these rotated in and finished. So, it's still a ways down the road. If you want to be removed, no worries.

I'll leave you on the list until I hear back otherwise.

Thanks!

Dan

7/8 weeks will work for me, so please keep me on the list. <S>

I'll send you an email to confirm my details (Jeffrey B from the MUCK 2nd run).

Cheers mate!

if somehow you have one of these Monster Nessie left...I'm game for one, don't care what it has for handles so long as it's not pink or orange.

Ok - I'll add you to the list. A deposit would be fine since it will be a month or so until these are done. These are headed to heat-treat today and will be 2-3 weeks in transit there and back.

Thanks!

Dan

p.s. here's a pic of the ground-out Monster Nessies getting ready for heat-treat.

KosterKnives110622-01.jpg

Hey. I know these take time but I haven't seen any update to the list in a loooong time. Any idea about these. The above statement was sort of the reason I paid in full for one when I did. If possible can you give some kind of update. Are these on your radar to get worked on anytime? It have been about three months since you have said anything on here and about two months since the list was updated.

Thanks in advance,
Frank Wilson

Can you give an update here or respond to the email I sent you three days ago?

Yep, an update on the remaining 3V Monster Nessies would be nice. This has been a long wait - around 2 years, I think.

I cut out handles yesterday and am cutting out more today - good news!

Dan

My spot in line is up for grabs if anyone wants it. I have had something come up that I need to put this money towards instead.

Since he is working on them, it should be done soon hopefully.

If you want it just let Dan know and post here I guess.

Thanks
Frank Wilson

Last edited:
Deoje,
If you can give me some details as to what steel is used on your knife, what type/color scales and what type of sheath, i might be interested in taking your spot.

I'm leaving the country in 2 weeks, so it would also be as important if it would be in my hands within that time frame, as i am leaving for 3+ months...

The steel is 3V and I'm gluing up today - you can switch handle materials if you want.

Dan

Deoje,
If you can give me some details as to what steel is used on your knife, what type/color scales and what type of sheath, i might be interested in taking your spot.

I'm leaving the country in 2 weeks, so it would also be as important if it would be in my hands within that time frame, as i am leaving for 3+ months...

Hey I replied to your email with all the info on the knife. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Back