Official Monster Nessie List

got it, but i wasn't looking to spend for the 3V, i would have preferred the 5160 for the cheaper price

Im interested in the monster nesse if its still avaliable

My 3v one is still available as far as I know. Unless Robino and Dan worked something out. Send Dan an email if you haven't already. He should be able to tell you for sure.

robino - my 5160 list is still open.

waterninja - you've got the spot. Let's wrap this up today so I can proceed with glue-up. Thanks!

Dan

robino - my 5160 list is still open.

waterninja - you've got the spot. Let's wrap this up today so I can proceed with glue-up. Thanks!

Dan

Hey Dan. How do we proceed with the refund now that he's (waterninja) got the spot? I emailed you also.

Dan sent you several emails, have as yet not received an answer, please check your emails and respond. Thanks, Hal

I did more handle shaping today. Going well - right on schedule.

Dan

ovid - sorry for the delay. reply sent.

Dan

Hi Dan,

A general update / ETA on the 3V MNs would be appreciated. Seemed that these were almost done 3 weeks ago, payment was sent, and then it has gone quiet since.

Sorry guys - forgot to update. Waiting on sheaths. Holidays slows things down.

Dan

Dan, You need some staff people. One to answer phones and emails and take orders, an apprentice to teach all your fantastic blade skills to and help in the blade making, er, oh never mind, then it would become a business and all the fun would be taken out of making blades, prices would raise, . . . forget I even brought it up. Enjoy your craft, PLEASE keep sharing it with us and we will patiently wait to use your skills out in the wild.

Back