Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPXTrader - shoot me an email.

I updated the list this morning.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan - I do not see my name on the list, and I emailed and paypaled. :(

Andy - the drawing is not to scale on the thickness....I will be using 1/4" thick micarta for the Budget Option and 1" wide ironwood blocks for the Elite Option.

David - I do have you on there...just had the last initial wrong somehow. (A instead of Z) Sorry about that! thanks for letting me know. It's fixed now.

Dan

I'm going to leave this open until the middle of next week. We'll see how many sign-up...I'll probably add a dozen or so extra and run with it.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan - any thoughts about how we might score some sheaths, or will you leave that to the marketplace after the BushMasters are released? What about the maker of the passaround sheaths?

thanks
me

Dan,
I have previously placed an order for one of these on the Order Tracker....... When they became avaiable.

It looks as though they now are........ :D :thumbup:

It is already Paid in Full. [PIF]..... most likely. I'll double check.

I'll put my options on this thread in a day or so when I have a chance to review them and decide.
Thanks,
Chuck P

GREAT looking knife by the way.......... :thumbup:

PS / By the way........ after rethinking it, I want one of each.......... :D
Options will follow in a day or two along with payment for the other one............
:thumbup:

OOPS ............ I just read the email you part................. :eek: :eek:
doing that now................. ;)

EDIT.............

Email sent................ :thumbup: ........ I went crazy ang got 4.........
1 Budget and 3 Elites .......... I have a couple of buddies that are gonna get an Elite for Christmas.............. :D

Last edited:
Dan,

EDIT.............

Email sent................ :thumbup: ........ I went crazy ang got 4.........
1 Budget and 3 Elites .......... I have a couple of buddies that are gonna get an Elite for Christmas.............. :D

Please note..............:D
Email sent with options........... why wait a day or two........ ;)

Oh, I'll be chatting with you. :thumbup:

Martin makes some kick a$$ sheaths. Well worth the wait from the Netherlands. Wait, come to think of it, think I got the one I ordered from him in about a week, thats quicker than some domestic shipments. :thumbup:

hillst1 - shoot me an email.

Re: sheaths

I am not doing any sheaths for this one....but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you guys high-n-dry!!

I'll be working with sheathmakers to get some options for you guys to choose from.

JRE is on-board.

Looks like Martin S. is on board as well.

Anybody else?

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back