Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan,

Do you have any leather sheaths left for the Bushmasters? I need one. Let me know and I will send funds.

Chuck

Yes - I have extra "JRE curvy" sheaths. I can set one aside for anyone that needs one - just let me know.

I finished up 8 more BushMasters yesterday - will sharpen and ship as many as I can this morning.

:thumbup:

Dan

More BushMasters finished!

BushMaster101015-01.jpg

Finally my BM arrived and it was worth the wait! Compared to the smaller BC the new BM is leaner and is much bigger but not much heavier. I also bought the drop loop kydex sheath and the draw is super smooth.

Ok - looks like I'll be able to get these wrapped up this week and next. :thumbup:

Gluing up another 10 today. The rest tomorrow hopefully.

Emails sent regarding final payment and shipping info.

Glad to be finally getting these into you guys' hands.

It's a great knife and I DO plan on doing more.

I need to hear from the following:

Sam F
Ben C
Brad W
Konstantin P
Kirk S

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan,
I did not receive an email but I saw this post and I have just sent the balance for my two ( #27 & 28 ),plus the shipping and 2%. I should be paid in full now. I can't wait to see these beauties!. Kirk S

Got my BM today. It's a beautiful knife and surprising light for it's size.

Thanks for the payments and nice comments, guys!

I'm glad to hear it was worth the wait.

I'll be working on more of these as payments roll in. Already have a few lined up ready to finish - probably end of next week.

Thanks!

Dan

My BushMaster has just arrived. It's PERFECT :thumbup:.
Thank you very much Dan.

Glad to hear it, h.d.

:thumbup:

Dan

I shipped a few more BushMasters today! :thumbup:

Dan

Got the Bushmaster a few weeks ago. Nicely conceived knife, and well balanced. Thanks, Dan.
Sam

Working on the PIF BushMasters today. :thumbup:

Dan

Wow, I'm a little late on this one. If there are any slots left on either the want or interested list for the budget option, I would like to be included. I will happily make a deposit if need be. Beautiful knives Dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back