Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Hey Silver,

I had my username changed to Riz! Dropped the numbers for personal info protection and added an ! in honor of my favorite knife company. Would you mind editing my name in this list in post #1??

Also... I have to say... I think the purpose of Survivors! Club worked! I am glad we did it

Thanks
Riz!

Hey Silver,

I had my username changed to Riz! Dropped the numbers for personal info protection and added an ! in honor of my favorite knife company. Would you mind editing my name in this list in post #1??

Also... I have to say... I think the purpose of Survivors! Club worked! I am glad we did it

Thanks
Riz!

Absolutely, sir. All credit must go to you. I do enjoy this subforum and the folks here!

Hey Silver, I think I am ready for signing up here. Can anyone please give me a quick instruction for uploading pictures here with photobucket ? I already made an account there ... Thx

Hey Silver, I think I am ready for signing up here. Can anyone please give me a quick instruction for uploading pictures here with photobucket ? I already made an account there ... Thx

The most simplistic way to do it would be to upload the photo you want to photobucket, and when you are viewing said video look to the upper right and click on the link labeled "IMG"

Cool!

Redwood gave some pretty concise directions, so hopefully we'll see a pic soon. Let us know if you need any more direction. Have you started a thread yet? You could make a thread about your favorite GSO or ask a question about anything SURVIVE! related!

Ok, thanks for the advice guys. I give my best :rolleyes:
Yap, I started a threat a year ago or so, I will post the link when I survived the picture upload quest. Do me a favour Silver and book the #46 for me in the meantime.
I´ll be back soon ...

And if anyone knows how to change the bladforums username, I would do the exclamation thing too. It´s a good idea.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the advice guys. I give my best :rolleyes:
Yap, I started a threat a year ago or so, I will post the link when I survived the picture upload quest. Do me a favour Silver and book the #46 for me in the meantime.
I´ll be back soon ...

And if anyone knows how to change the bladforums username, I would do the exclamation thing too. It´s a good idea.

I apologize for forgetting your thread! I looked for one, but clearly not good enough! #46 it is!

Great looking blade :thumbup:

Thank you Sir ! Very exciting to be on the holy list :)

Orale Holmes. You're in for life.
e622be59751995d7666feb2671f0f308.jpg

Back