Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Yes! #17 it is, welcome forte!

How did you shrink the file to be able to use it as your avatar?

Thanks, Silver. I considered 35, 41, 47, 27 in honor of the names of GSO knives, but decided instead to complete the Top 20 list... With you S!K giants.

I use the Tapatalk app, and just clicked my avatar pic on my profile, and added the pic from my phone gallery.

Thanks, Silver. I considered 35, 41, 47, 27 in honor of the names of GSO knives, but decided instead to complete the Top 20 list... With you S!K giants.

I use the Tapatalk app, and just clicked my avatar pic on my profile, and added the pic from my phone gallery.

Woohoo! In the teens :thumbup:

I think my phone hates me, I tried tapatalk but the resolution looked terrible, so I went back to my old avatar.

Your thoughtful demeanor is a welcome addition here. 21 it is!

Thank you Kindly.

I would like to say that I stayed away from BF for a few years. I spent a lot of time lurking in WSS, and would even post occasionally, they were decent, but there was some tomfoolery and nonsense going on elsewhere in the forum. Delicate egos, and chest thumping. So much so that I stopped coming to BF.
After meeting Guy and Ellie, and seeing the "Magic" I was hooked. I of course, found this sub-forum, but I spent a good long while lurking and reading through it before deciding to get involved. This is more of what I expected from a place like BF. Good people who share a common interest/like of a particular product. So, Thank you, and everyone else that makes the Survive! forum Great.

Junkyard

Thank you Kindly.

I would like to say that I stayed away from BF for a few years. I spent a lot of time lurking in WSS, and would even post occasionally, they were decent, but there was some tomfoolery and nonsense going on elsewhere in the forum. Delicate egos, and chest thumping. So much so that I stopped coming to BF.
After meeting Guy and Ellie, and seeing the "Magic" I was hooked. I of course, found this sub-forum, but I spent a good long while lurking and reading through it before deciding to get involved. This is more of what I expected from a place like BF. Good people who share a common interest/like of a particular product. So, Thank you, and everyone else that makes the Survive! forum Great.

Junkyard

Welcome Junkyard! It's a really group of people here.

All the usual suspects are a good bunch and most newcomers, not unlike yourself, fit right in. Generally if someone starts off on the wrong foot by not adapting to the generally pleasant tone of the forum we kill them

with kindness, and they either calm down or don't stick around :D

Hello, I've been around here for a while. I believe I have plenty of posts on this forum. I've been buying SK knives since the first pre-order, and I have some more on the current pre order. If you find my activity worthy of SURVIVOR! Status that would be great. Thanks

Hello, I've been around here for a while. I believe I have plenty of posts on this forum. I've been buying SK knives since the first pre-order, and I have some more on the current pre order. If you find my activity worthy of SURVIVOR! Status that would be great. Thanks

It is worthy! I remember some helpful chats with you about GSO's before I even owned any. Your most recent post is an interesting topic that I hope generates a lot more discussion. 22 it is, as long as that works for you!

It is worthy! I remember some helpful chats with you about GSO's before I even owned any. Your most recent post is an interesting topic that I hope generates a lot more discussion. 22 it is, as long as that works for you!

That's a good thread. Welcome Tinbanger.

Would love to get a Survive tag...specifically #189 which is the number on my 5.1 DLC flat earth. Or the next available number if you don't want a 3 digit number. Whatever works.

Not all of my GSOs but a bunch of them (did I mention that I love camo handles?)

Here's one of my strings that I hope was informative.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1311577-EDC-4-vs-4-1

I currently have 169 posts in the S! forum.

OBX, with a family like that who am I to say no?!

Your great experience with and enthusiasm for GSO's is an asset here! I present #189!

Would love to get a Survive tag...specifically #189 which is the number on my 5.1 DLC flat earth. Or the next available number if you don't want a 3 digit number. Whatever works........I currently have 169 posts in the S! forum.

And they've been good informative posts, too. Thanks for that :thumbup:

Apparently I like camo, too. I was looking through my orders and my 2.7, 4.7, and 5.1 are all coming w/ camo canvas and tumbler fasteners, ha! Great line-up!

And if I haven't said it officially, welcome!!

Last edited:
and they've been good informative posts, too. Thanks for that :thumbup:

Apparently i like camo, too. I was looking through my orders and my 2.7, 4.7, and 5.1 are all coming w/ camo canvas and tumbler fasteners, ha! Great line-up!

And if i haven't said it officially, welcome!!

ty!!!

Back