Oh My Garsh!!!! . . . . It's The Coolest "SantaGanzaaaaa" Of All Time!!!!!!!

Jerry Busse

Better watch out. . . Better watch your snout. . . . 'Cause Santa HOG is comin' to town!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here's a different kind of ganzaaaaaa!!!!!. . . . .

What makes it so different you may ask???

Well. . . . .

"" All Of The Knives Are Free!!!!! :eek: ""

That's right. . . Santa has to empty his sleigh before he heads back to the North Pole in order to get better mileage. He always stops by the Busse Combat Shop for a few swigs before he hands the reigns over to Rudolph for the long trip home and he usually lets us scrounge through his trunk for undelivered INFI!!!. . . There's not usually a lot of it there but with HOGs like Skunk, Cobalt, Jaxx, Knife Hunter, and Randucci, who are nearly always at the top of the "Naughty List", there are usually a few pieces that don't get delivered.:eek:

Now, you'll have a chance to score these goodies!!!!!:thumbup:

Details and pics to follow next week after Santa visits and I recover from my hangover!!!!. . . :eek:

Ought to be a wild one!!!!!

'Til Then. . . . Merry Ho Ho ! ! !. . . and Let's Drink!!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

I just wet mys...................... um, nevermind.:eek:

;):D

Right on Jerry! Bring It!

You wish.. *I* was first. That means I got dibs :D

I know I had to go and edit my post but not bad for a hog wannabe like myself. But I can get Jerry a bottle of limited edition Pappy 23 and decanter set if that would help. I saw another one at a local shop yesterday.

Maybe he meant, "Free Shipping"??

he did typo the BOSS thickness right?
regardless..

I am in...
where are we watching? here or main website??

Maybe he meant, "Free Shipping"??

he did typo the BOSS thickness right?
regardless..

I am in...
where are we watching? here or main website??

Nope...he is saying FREE KNIVES:thumbup::thumbup:

It will be next week on the forums:thumbup:

Merry Christmas Hogs:thumbup:

I have to get in on this one
I missed out on the last GANZA
Still not sure how it works
Educate me PLEASE!!!

I am expecting unprecedented levels of Hog Treachery on this one... when there are free knives at stake, I believe the old-timers just might play dirty... ;)

for those piglets out there who might not be aware.... trust no one!. (Unless they are a moderator)

Excuse me?

*picks himself up off the floor again and again*

Excuse me?

*starts F5'ing.... *
:eek:

*starts F5'ing.... *
:eek:

3785507992_7cf07e6cc1_o.jpg

;)

Busse knives.. and Free.... just sounds too good to be true. time to get rid of my dial up internet connection.

Back