Oh My Garsh!!!! . . . . It's The Coolest "SantaGanzaaaaa" Of All Time!!!!!!!

Wow. Thanks in advance, Boss. Hope to score something. Altho couldn't email #1 say, "I'll take everything?" ROTFL!

Oh my word.

Rent and a few small presents for the parents ate up my paycheck and we didn't get a xmas bonus this year so I had to cancel my plans of picking up my first busse...and now this has my interest peaked and then some...If I could get my first busse and have it be a free one...well shoot then I'd run naked through the streets wearing nothing but a santa hat doing the secret dance.

I am expecting unprecedented levels of Hog Treachery on this one... when there are free knives at stake, I believe the old-timers just might play dirty... ;)

for those piglets out there who might not be aware.... trust no one!. (Unless they are a moderator)

Yeah I went straight to the source on this one
Can't be to careful
This one is going to be different so maybe I'll have a chance

:D:D:D

Ganzas are easy...just keep an eye on the "Steak and Scotch" forum at KnifeForums for Jerry to post the GO! signal.

WOW, you guys have been off the hook lately with the releases and now free steel..... time to get on my game

Time to start the "Oinkficial: Who Scored In Last Night's Ganzaa" thread. I got in early! How'd you HOGS do?

Free???? Sounds to good to be true! Maybe it's like a "buy one or two or three and get one free"?

Holy Macaroni & Cheese!!!!
Very cool indeed!

I will wait for the detailed instruction email from Amy-O.
if someone gets theirs first,please forward it to me.

Thanks Busse and Merry Christmas!

(btw, Amy-O, you Rock!!! :) )

Thanks Jerry, that will be a fun night. You da Man :thumbup:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and the Busse crew! :D

Back