Oh My Garsh!!!! . . . . It's The Coolest "SantaGanzaaaaa" Of All Time!!!!!!!

Its fun to be near the top of the "Naughty List", glad I could do my part as a "Giver" I just hope I can be a "Receiver" also!!!! :eek:

I was disappointed I didn't make the naughty list... guess I'll have to complain more ;) :D

Seriously, this is an awesome gesture, and I can't wait for the excitement of trying, regardless of whether I win or lose.

Sweet.

But what's the catch? :p

Is each knife packaged with a bottle of JWB that we neeeeeed to purchase??? :D

And just what are these "knives" made of????
I see no mention of them being INFI or Cheesecake :eek:

Very Cool!

It will be an awesome spectacle, and a chance to score a free knife! :thumbup:

Maybe it's a cleaning out the store Ganza... buy 10 XXXXXXL shirts and get a free Scrofa :D

A luckily timed hail-Mary from an iPhone will probably take it all home.

outstanding, merry christmas jerry, hope that the misses, the twins and the sibling are all doing well, we all have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for this year and thanks for the santa ganzaaa!!!

Cue the biggest forum meltdown of the year.

Very generous of you Jerry. Now to book that night off from any activities.

I was disappointed I didn't make the naughty list... guess I'll have to complain more ;) :D

Seriously, this is an awesome gesture, and I can't wait for the excitement of trying, regardless of whether I win or lose.

Do not worry you are on my naughty list:eek: :D

WOW!

Atleast, I am in good company!:D

Thanks Boss this is very cool.:cool::thumbup:

While I am as eagerly anticipating this 'ganzaa as anybody, I can't help but wonder....

Is Jerry getting into the sheath business?:D:D:D

That's the catch! :eek: The knife is free with the purchase of any $2,000.00 sheath!!! :eek: :thumbup: :D

Just kidding!!!. . . There will be FREE INFI sometime next week!!!!

Jerry :D

Its fun to be near the top of the "Naughty List", glad I could do my part as a "Giver" I just hope I can be a "Receiver" also!!!! :eek:

Oh man...this could be interpeted so many different ways...:eek:

Back