Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weight: are you over 200lbs

• If over 6' tall do you weigh over 200

• if under 6' tall do you weigh over 200

• Total voters
What is funny is I always used to be the little guy! Now things have changed! Muahahahahahaha! :D

BTW, forging will really increase your arm strength! Of course, i should try switching arms before anyone gets the wrong idea! :eek:

Originally posted by wolvesclaw
Way to go Logan, thats what I have to do.
Thanks. About 2.5 years ago I was about 270. I stopped training in karate before that time. Well got back to it, and it has been a steady loss. My wife found a picture of me back then and was surprised. Besides, since I am in charge of the karate students now, gotta look lean and mean:mad: :D

5'4" / 180 pounds

2 months ago I was aproaching the big 2-0-0, so that was my cue to resume lifting again.:D Take a 3 month break off something that makes you eat like no tomorrow, and watch the pounds stick back on you.

Still 5'7" this morning, but gained 3 pounds yesterday so up to 280 today. That means an extra diuretic.:grumpy:

6'1" ~185lbs... college diet knocked almost 40lbs off of me by first 2 years here. Now I have a ROTC scholarship and if I fail their PFT, Physical Fitness Test, I get in big trouble and lose the scholarship. A good reason to stay in shape!

Just have everybody post their weight and height and at the end I'll draw up a graph to show averages, etc

That sounds great! and thank you very much Dan:) Wow, he lets you borrow his khuks AND does your statistics, not that's what I call a good friend!!:cool: :D

I KNOW I already did one...(gotta wear that aluminum foil cap at ALL times, I guess.)

5'8", 165 lbs. But pretty.

5'4" and about 180. Lately diabetic meds have screwed that up but getting back down there.

I'm 6' and 185ish. I justed started training again about 2 weeks ago so I should be loosing a bit but with the weight training I might be gaining weight with muscle.

Back