Photos Old school goodness

Wow !!!!! If these three get released again I’ll be in trouble !!!
That bottom blade is awesome !!!! I keep saying I’d love to see a shortened ASHBM released 7-8 inch blade ish.

Great pics everyone !!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

If they release the ASH-1 in INFI, I’m buying one for sure. My BG ASH is sooooo lonely. Perhaps the 2 of them can make babies, and I get to start an ASH ranch ;)

There are a ton of cool and modern blades coming out of Wauseon lately, but I’ve always appreciated the simple lines of a no frills, clipped point bowie. This was a hell of a good week as I added an epic trio to the humble collection! Original SHBM, gen1 Battle Rat, and the elusive desert Battle Rat (huge thanks to T). If you have any older bowies you wish to share, please throw ‘em up! I’ll be watching, drinking, drooling...

6da11c0c-3a89-4c74-bdf6-ee813925e507-jpeg.1012942
There are a ton of cool and modern blades coming out of Wauseon lately, but I’ve always appreciated the simple lines of a no frills, clipped point bowie. This was a hell of a good week as I added an epic trio to the humble collection! Original SHBM, gen1 Battle Rat, and the elusive desert Battle Rat (huge thanks to T). If you have any older bowies you wish to share, please throw ‘em up! I’ll be watching, drinking, drooling...

6da11c0c-3a89-4c74-bdf6-ee813925e507-jpeg.1012942

Is that SHBM 0.27" thick?

Back