On clones, by genre, a thesis

I can see if the original was aus8 and they replaced it with d2 or some other better steel than aus8 but in actuality these things are worse. Again as proven in threads here. Worse steel and crap action not to mention poor qc and quality all together.

Regardless of that your taking someone's design and putting something else than what was intended for your own profit on someone else's product. At a much more questionable quality and materials. Just make your own damn design at that point.

Sad thing is some of these clones are made better than originals with better fit and finish and materials.I have seen clone of rat1-2 and they have better fit and finish and the blade steel is better than original.[/

Pics or it didn't happen. I've seen lots of clones and the "improvement" is only a matter of first perception. In use the flaws are revealed. Have you used to the point of proof these alleged "improved" knives?

Besides, why does this even matter? Even if the clone was made out of metals from the Holy Grail itself with fit and finish buffed to perfection by cherub sweat...does that somehow change the fact the design was taken without permission?

Back