On Tap at Todd's

Had a very nice birthday today wife took me out for a nice steak and a few glasses of Jameson's just finishing up with a good cigar life is pretty damn good!!!!

Had a very nice birthday today wife took me out for a nice steak and a few glasses of Jameson's just finishing up with a good cigar life is pretty damn good!!!!

Happy belated birthday Doc. Glad you had a good day!

Happy St. Patty's Day you louts! Today we get pissed!

Oaked Arrogant Bastard and Newcastle Founder's Ale.

2013-03-17_15-36-47_916_zpsa312c6fd.jpg

Promptly after taking this pic, I spilled my Arrogant Bastard all over some Mohawk blanks out of the pic. Todd was thrilled.

how's the founder's ale?
I stopped at Granite City and had an Irish red ale along with a prime rib sammich -- tasty vittles, even if they did dye the beer green.

how's the founder's ale?
I stopped at Granite City and had an Irish red ale along with a prime rib sammich -- tasty vittles, even if they did dye the beer green.

It's really pretty good. I'd never heard of this particular one, Todd gave it to me. It's a lot sweeter and lighter compared to the standard ale.

how's the founder's ale?

Mmm, prime rib and an Irish ale. That's about as good as a combo not attached to a woman that I can imagine.

the woman had a stout float -- take large mug, add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, pour stout over the top.

the woman had a stout float -- take large mug, add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, pour stout over the top.

Those are glorious!

Not exactly on tap, but certainly alcohol related, the woman got me a damned good St. Patty's gift. She bought me a bottle of Sam Adam's Utopias!

2013-03-18_14-05-10_688_zps3a409be4.jpg

Last edited:
Back