On the Bench

I've been molding and shaping sheaths and shaping up the cleaver handle...

060an.jpg

damn, that might be your thinnest blade yet! I see copper, woot! :D

damn, that might be your thinnest blade yet! I see copper, woot! :D

It is maybe 3/32 in the thickest area and has a tapered tang for balance. (and to show off! :D ) Super thin! Wait 'till you hold it, it is crazy fast in the hand. It has a lot more distal taper than I normally do also. The cocobolo probaby weighs 1/3 of what G10 or micarta does and still sinks in water... solid stuff but super light. Near zero bevel! Sharp!

there.. are... more... kryptonite scales.... left??? O_O and its a chopper cleaver! thats one of the .360? make it SHARP :)

there.. are... more... kryptonite scales.... left??? O_O and its a chopper cleaver! thats one of the .360? make it SHARP :)

I still have your black and white ones! It is the first chopper/cleaver, I chamfered a hole wrong and ditched the G11 scales.

I can get all the Krypto you can shake stick at, no worries on that stuff! Oh yes it will be sharp, just ask my thumb.... that was on the swedge/tip too.

mean green... green machine... green cleav....dicer... superman's end... a sharp green brick :D yeah I'm tired and late to rise today.. and not so CREATIVE yet.. I'll work on it :D

oh, how about... elbow grease... or.. ldgkjaaogfji ok back to work back later with a fresh creative mind..

edit: razor hulk, or hulk razor.. or lil' greenie.. ok I suck. bye.

Last edited:
3 sixes chopper, Sixkiller Cleaver... Veesix has me inspired here...

I'm going to have the OG Chopper maybe this is the OG Triple OG Cleaver. :D ok maybe not...

I still like sharp green brick, lmao! How about Superman GTFO, it rolls off the tongue doesn't it.

here's a 1 - 2 knockout combo... I was in the Fairly Knives Mail room today and shipped these out.

071mku.jpg

100ce.jpg

Back