Pictures here! One-off or less Common JK's

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I was looking through a give-away thread after seeing John's bulldog model and holy moly there was a ton of cool stuff in this thread that I've never seen before, even in the JK picture thread.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/time-for-a-gaw.1467349/page-5

I would love to see some of the unique stuff John has made for folks. I have a few, 2 of which I bought used from members here.

Side note: I've been trying to figure out what to do with some of the prototype knives leftover from passarounds as the rental thing hasn't been as popular as hoped. So... give-aways? I'll have to think about as they start to come back to me and see the interest of folks.

The top one was from Creaky bones and is a mix of a nessmuk camp knife kind of thingy and a BK tweener handle. I've called it a pocket parang as it reminds me of a larger parang design. The middle is a clipped Canadian belt knife in 154cm with an extended blade. 2nd from the bottom is a straightback element in S30V steel. The last one is a deluxe hurley creek in S30V steel.
uf56ybQl.jpg

This one is the muddy camp I got on the used market. It's a bigger version of the personal camp knife using the mud turtle handle.
omQrAAIl.jpg

Last up is a sheepsfoot Deluxe Hurley Creek in S30V and bocote.
H3PLWJDl.jpg

I know there are a lot more one offs and limited models out there. Also a lot of early models. Let’s see them.

Back