Pictures here! One-off or less Common JK's

oIY1ZOK.jpg

Trapline in 5/32 01 Can't remember who's design it is.

Was the Huron EDC a one and done?

4nDiQvv.jpg

Or the SFCK?

BbZJ5bv.jpg

Jeff

The Huron is one I've been interested in for a while I think, if I have the right one in mind. That's the one you have posted with the K-tool as well?

You have quite the sweet collection of JK's; I have something to aspire to it seems :D. You're local enough, I may have to try and meet up someday and try and talk you out of a few ;).

The Huron is one I've been interested in for a while I think, if I have the right one in mind. That's the one you have posted with the K-tool as well?

You have quite the sweet collection of JK's; I have something to aspire to it seems :D. You're local enough, I may have to try and meet up someday and try and talk you out of a few ;).
The one with the K Tool is the Mini Potawatomi

The one with the K Tool is the Mini Potawatomi

Okay, for some reason I didn't think it was the Potawatomi because it was too "Michigan" since that's one of our big trail systems over here. If JDS designed that one, it would make sense on the name though, now that I know more about the folks around these parts :).

Seeing all of these pictures recently leads me to believe I'm missing out on a lot of point JK's with swedges. Apparently I'm barely scratching the surface for cool things John has made...

I think one of our JK MI Gatherings is in order for this Fall!

Jeff

Back