• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only $199.00 Snody Economist // 6alv4 // Black Diamond Carbide Edge / Green Micarta

Any ideas when you will be shipping these out Mike? Just wanted to check, haven't heard anything from you yet on these. Have a Merry Christmas!

I am sure there is good reason. Mike seems to be a pretty upstanding guy on the forums. Just kinda wondered when its been almost a week. Then again it is Christmas season and everyone gets busy, I am gonna be running around all over for the next 5 days...

Just checking back in on this thread to see if anyone who received the PayPal confirmation re purchase has received an update on shipping? I am not is a hurry but would like to know what is going on.

I think we are all in the same boat as you. I will be posting a retraction on PayPal if I don't receive word within the next few days. It's been a week for me and multiple emails and posts in this thread with no reply. If anyone has any info please post it up. Or any input from mike.

You will receive notification when your order ships. Merry Christmas and stay safe during the holidays!! :D

Thanks UltraReef...... no problem on a wait, just wanted some confirmation. After all with a model name of Economist, who in their right mind would expect overnight shipping :) Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
hey Mike i send a request for a refund can you please put it though
thank you
Brett

Thanks Guys.. Happy Holidays Everyone..
I am shipping daily.. I have been in business 15 years.
These knives are over half priced off.. Over 50% off.
I am working alone this week and have nearly 100 more packages to ship..
I can not sell handmade knives for half-price and then follow up with numerous emails and correspondence at this time of the year...
It is not possible.. My dealers sell these for $600.00 and with that profit margin they can spend hours corresponding with each client..
This is the business model I have chosen.. Sell at absolute bottom pricing and cut out all the frills. Build Volume and Go Big
In other words I can not sell a knife for half price and then follow up as if you were shopping at a boutique on Fifth Avenue..
This is the "Sams Club" special for people who want to save hundreds of dollars and score a world class custom knife.
Most of my friends/clients want to save money$$ and as a result this is the Business Model that we have chosen, intentionally..

I truly appreciate everyones business.. I apologize for not responding quicker..
If you sent a paypal you scored an awesome knife that I stand behind 100%
Happy Holidays..

Last edited:
Thanks Mike got it , I do own some of your other knives and enjoy them its probably best that I dont spend the cash right now anyway thanks again

Thanks Mike got it , I do own some of your other knives and enjoy them its probably best that I dont spend the cash right now anyway thanks again

Thank you Bro..
Have a great Christmas and holler at me sometime.. 361 443 0161.. I have a new model coming out in January that I think you would really appreciate.. Get at me I will make you a special deal.. Respect..

message sent

Thank you Bro..
Have a great Christmas and holler at me sometime.. 361 443 0161.. I have a new model coming out in January that I think you would really appreciate.. Get at me I will make you a special deal.. Respect..

Thanks for your update Mike! As a first time Snody buyer and somewhat new here I had not heard about your business model. Makes sense for buyer and seller. No questioning your business practices or if I would get the knife. Understand that this is a busy time for all and looking forward to my first Snody!

Hey! Thanks for the reply Mike. Didn't mean to start anything up there, but just getting worried no one was gonna reply! Can't wait for the knife. Its understandable that this time of year can get busy and I am glad you threw up the opportunity for this knife at half price! Thanks again and I hope you had a Merry Xmas! Looking forward to my first knife from you!

Back