• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only $199.00 Snody Economist // 6alv4 // Black Diamond Carbide Edge / Green Micarta

I am sad I don't have it yet :confused::(
Can't wait for it though. Neat little blade. Mike if you read this, I sent you an email that you can disregard the email. I figured it out. Don't cancel this one!

Hello...
No Offence intended... But, just something to think about...
You are purchasing a Custom knife from The man himself and
sold at a rediculously low price, not some dealer that can send
a knife to you tomorrow at more than double the price...
I know there is not alot of communication but, Mr. Snody posted
you will get your knife, that's good enough for me personally....
I have been around here a long time and Mr. Snody has always
had a Steller Reputation...
I have no affiliation with Snody, except I like his work...

Vernon Stephens

Hello...
No Offence intended... But, just something to think about...
You are purchasing a Custom knife from The man himself and
sold at a rediculously low price, not some dealer that can send
a knife to you tomorrow at more than double the price...
I know there is not alot of communication but, Mr. Snody posted
you will get your knife, that's good enough for me personally....
I have been around here a long time and Mr. Snody has always
had a Steller Reputation...
I have no affiliation with Snody, except I like his work...

Vernon Stephens

This ^

Knife makers who are trying to do any kind of volume are extremely overworked. Snody has a good rep, I'm going to assume that after 15 years in the business the man isn't going to rip a bunch of forumites off, even if he is making half of what he normally would on these knives. Give the man some credit.

This ^

Knife makers who are trying to do any kind of volume are extremely overworked. Snody has a good rep, I'm going to assume that after 15 years in the business the man isn't going to rip a bunch of forumites off, even if he is making half of what he normally would on these knives. Give the man some credit.

Agree completely, nothing but respect for the man

Wow, I cant believe I missed out. :/

He did say something was coming in January so keep your eyes open!

This ^

Agreed. I am just anxious as hell to have this one in hand. I have no doubt in my mind that he will come through on the deal.

Yeah..im moving soon so might have to change the shipping address on mine. Any updates would be appreciated :)

Anyone receive their knife yet???
Got a shipping notice 10 days ago.
No Package.
Help!!!!

They are on the way and worth the wait....
The Black Diamond Carbid does it for this one...NICE!
Vern...

Spoke to Mike on the phone 2 days ago. He plans on shipping them out this week, he apologizes for the wait hes just swamped with work! Almost there guys!

Back