OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Well maybe I dodged a bullet and will be eating steak this weekend. I passed on the Forsaken Mistress and only have the Mountainmandu and Forsaken Gemini on order.

Well maybe I dodged a bullet and will be eating steak this weekend. I passed on the Forsaken Mistress and only have the Mountainmandu and Forsaken Gemini on order.

Thank God I got an original mmd 2 weeks before they announced the new version, though I’m in for 2 forsaken Gemini’s, for which I’ll have to change my cc info. Btw, my mmd original is in my top 5 most used and abused choppers!

Holy porkin S!#@, I just got a no s*** for real Forsaken Battle mistress ding!!! Waiting for Amy to confirm if it was nuclear or the standard comp finish...

Holy porkin S!#@, I just got a no s*** for real Forsaken Battle mistress ding!!! Waiting for Amy to confirm if it was nuclear or the standard comp finish...

Should be easy enough to figure out. Competition could go as high as about $835 (with hand-shaped multicolor G10 and shipping for two knives), so if it's less than $840, it's competition; if it's more, it's a nuke. And if it's more than $1500, it's both.

But for now, I'm going to guess it's CF.

Should be easy enough to figure out. Competition could go as high as about $835 (with hand-shaped multicolor G10 and shipping for two knives), so if it's less than $840, it's competition; if it's more, it's a nuke. And if it's more than $1500, it's both.

But for now, I'm going to guess it's CF.
It's the standard comp finish (NOT the nuclear)

It had been someone other than someone I've seen post accurate things in the past, I would not have reported it.

Interesting that this is up now. I expected the MMD or Whiskey warden

Back