Order List 2021

Standard is O1, 154CM is available.

OK John, 3/32” O1, 4” handle and 2 3/4” blade, with dark brown burlap micarta scales and two solid aluminum 1/4” pins (no lanyard hole). No sheath needed. What’s the total cost, thanks!

Jeff

OK John, 3/32” O1, 4” handle and 2 3/4” blade, with dark brown burlap micarta scales and two solid aluminum 1/4” pins (no lanyard hole). No sheath needed. What’s the total cost, thanks!

Jeff
$149 shipped

Any interest in making a 9" overall Kephart blank for me?

Any one who doesn't have a jk. I promise you won't be sorry. I've used them in alaskan bush, swamps, appalachians, jungle, desert and urban. I prefer the o1 with John's ktreet but certain climates require care. But I just include them in my weapons maintenance and have never had a problem.

Looks like another possible cancellation, I’ll give it until Saturday. I’m holding off a few days before I start anything.

Give me a hold spot at the end of March john. Not sure what yet but I want another jk. And I won't cancel on you brother. My word and balls is all I got and im only leaving with one of them when I pass away.

Give me a hold spot at the end of March john. Not sure what yet but I want another jk. And I won't cancel on you brother. My word and balls is all I got and im only leaving with one of them when I pass away.
It will probably be beginning of April

Back