Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

The only reason I won't eventually buy a 0770CF is if it's only SpeedSafe. I'm not into assisted opening right now.

Well pulled the trigger on a Brous silent soldier blackout, got a killer deal on a nib liner lock.

The only reason I won't eventually buy a 0770CF is if it's only SpeedSafe. I'm not into assisted opening right now.

There will most likely be a detent hole. If any of you get one and there isn't a hole, I'd be happy to drill one in there for you.

There will most likely be a detent hole. If any of you get one and there isn't a hole, I'd be happy to drill one in there for you.
Awesome! So it looks like I'll get one if funds become available. I have some other things on my list, but it's a short list right now.

What do you have against SpeedSafe? I personally don't mind it on the 0770, since it's a flipper.

But if it wasn't a flipper, and had SpeedSafe, then i'd give it a wide birth.

What do you have against SpeedSafe? I personally don't mind it on the 0770, since it's a flipper.

But if it wasn't a flipper, and had SpeedSafe, then i'd give it a wide birth.
I don't have anything against SpeedSafe, or assisted opening in general, but my tastes in knives have changed a little bit.

What up gents. Whats on the agenda for today?

I'm fixing my sons xbox. Have it ripped apart and need to run to the store to buy some thermal paste and a fan. Going to put another exhaust fan on the side over the gpu and cpu. going to try and mak it a usb plug in too. After that mowing the grass! I also reduced my 0302 and if any of the brothers in here are interested I'll cut you a deal!

What up gents. Whats on the agenda for today?

I'm fixing my sons xbox. Have it ripped apart and need to run to the store to buy some thermal paste and a fan. Going to put another exhaust fan on the side over the gpu and cpu. going to try and mak it a usb plug in too. After that mowing the grass! I also reduced my 0302 and if any of the brothers in here are interested I'll cut you a deal!

Taking apart 360's is a nightmare in my experience. Good luck!

After going back and forth between the Injection and Thermite, I've decided to just get another Cryo. I miss my old one.

Ooh, god dammit! After i get the composite leek, i think the 0770cf is what will drain my funds, its probably the closest I'll ever get to an 0777... :(

Taking apart 360's is a nightmare in my experience. Good luck!

After going back and forth between the Injection and Thermite, I've decided to just get another Cryo. I miss my old one.

I'm good with that kind of stuff! I replaced a laser drive in my ps3 no problems! I might need to get a new capacitor though, one of them is rattling.

Man I'd have to go thermite personally!

Back