Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

How do people wait years on end on customs??? My Norseman is 6 months away and I'm already antsy. This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG six months.

Anywho, how's everyone's day going so far?
Did you have to pay the full amount for the Norseman up front, or was it a deposit and the rest when shipped?

Just signed up for his newsletter, hope to get in on the next preorder. I really like the blue anodized diamond pattern on the scale.

wow, jdavis is making an aff of himself... i have officially lost respect for him... :eek:
He makes a point, but his attitude and when he says he doesn't want drama, but starts a thread about it is confusing. That's not the first time he's said he won't be on the forums.

I'm going get my Norseman this purple in honeycomb pattern with bronzed flats, edges, spacers, and thumbstud.

DSC_2893_1024x768.jpg

I'm going get my Norseman this purple in honeycomb pattern with bronzed flats, edges, spacers, and thumbstud.

DSC_2893_1024x768.jpg

That sounds awesome. Does he use pics on his order sheet. Kinda hard for me to visualise certain things without a reference.

That sounds awesome. Does he use pics on his order sheet. Kinda hard for me to visualise certain things without a reference.
Not sure. I haven't gotten the email yet.
While i enjoy knife thursdays, the norseman just doesnt do it for me, what about it do you like?

I've wanted one for a really long time, as some of you may remember. But specifically, I love the blade shape, it feels AMAZING in the hand, flips so perfectly, and it just looks plain sexy!!

Back