Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

Hey stick, is talking about parodies of the referenced subject rule 2 prohibited?

No. I don't really care either way, it's more of a gag rule with gag punishments. It's all for fun, man. You should have been here when DBag had his signature in hot pink or something as his penance. Hi-larious.

My resolution is buying a 0600, but only have exactly $384.14 funds in my paypal account when I need 4 hundo. Boo on that.

PM sent.

Nevermind. It was some poorly executed sarcasm due to severe lack of sleep lol im a zombie right now.. Justbtrying to get through work :)

Oh...well then... *whiplash* What you need is a brand new 0801! Sucks there aren't any more right now... :p

Thank you sir!

Yeah, I think it's pretty cool. I like The Cudas, too. They got that mean, ballsy look to 'em. My uncle has a '69 (i believe) Dodge Super Bee that sounds amazing. He removed the 426 Hemi that it came with and replaced it with a Mopar 528 Hemi. the thing is a beast.

I like Corvettes but they are not my favorite. My dads dream car is a black (red stinger) '67 vette with the 427 which is probably my favorite style of Corvette.

That would be a dream...

No. I don't really care either way, it's more of a gag rule with gag punishments. It's all for fun, man. You should have been here when DBag had his signature in hot pink or something as his penance. Hi-larious.

Don't forget the cone of shame.

6970774601008811076.jpg

Ya on the wheels, that is just the first decent picture of one that looked mostly stock on google image search from that model year

Screw every single one of you! I didn't get to post on 888. :grumpy:

In all seriousness, I did well driving today. Saw a couple if hot chicks on the sidewalk and I tried not to make it obvious to my instructor that I was looking at them. Almost got rear ended by some chick that was texting. Tomorrow I get my certificate and I have to go to the Secretary of State to get my Level 1 License.

Screw every single one of you! I didn't get to post on 888. :grumpy:

In all seriousness, I did well driving today. Saw a couple if hot chicks on the sidewalk and I tried not to make it obvious to my instructor that I was looking at them. Almost got rear ended by some chick that was texting. Tomorrow I get my certificate and I have to go to the Secretary of State to get my Level 1 License.

Secretary of State?? I just had to get my school to sign, and go to the DMV. Is the level 1 license like a permit?

Back