Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

Screw every single one of you! I didn't get to post on 888. :grumpy:

In all seriousness, I did well driving today. Saw a couple if hot chicks on the sidewalk and I tried not to make it obvious to my instructor that I was looking at them. Almost got rear ended by some chick that was texting. Tomorrow I get my certificate and I have to go to the Secretary of State to get my Level 1 License.

Hey, I tried, look at page 887!!!

ummm, yesterday. Did you not see it?

[video=youtube;W8c_CaF9xCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8c_CaF9xCQ[/video]

Nice vid man, the new camera helps take away the lisp, but dang, that thing looks huge in your hands! :eek:
Do u have a youtube channel?

Nice vid, Mark! And nice collection you got there as well :cool:

Gents...Got a quick question. I'm carrying my usual 0561 to work today, but I'm stuck as to what to bring as my second knife. Usually something leek-sized. So, should it be the Stonewashed Leek that's balls-awesome or the smoooth Skyline?

Nice vid, Mark! And nice collection you got there as well :cool:

Gents...Got a quick question. I'm carrying my usual 0561 to work today, but I'm stuck as to what to bring as my second knife. Usually something leek-sized. So, should it be the Stonewashed Leek that's balls-awesome or the smoooth Skyline?
leek leek leek and a leek, my favorite back up.

no i know, i was meaning like a full out channel, not a private one, but have the vids i uploaded worked?

No, it's a private channel. I might make a full out channel, if my camera works out. I had to half the camera quality on that video to give me more time.

I think I'm down with it too. I just love this stonewash leek, it looks so BA. I feel like it's smoother and faster than my CB and all black leek cause it's a liner lock. Have any of you realized this with your leeks?

Back