Order of KAI sign-up thread - OPEN SIGN-UP

I won't tally the points exactly for you, but I did add you to the points post #2 in this thread. Looks like Bob needs to update you in the first post, but yeah, your in brah! Welcome!

I won't tally the points exactly for you, but I did add you to the points post #2 in this thread. Looks like Bob needs to update you in the first post, but yeah, your in brah! Welcome!

This is what I came up with:

14 kershaws = 3.5 points

5 ZTs = 5 points

4 rare skylines = 2 points

0300 BW = .5 points

2013 BLADE show = 1 point

12 points total

15 if you consider I have every Skyline handle color ever done.

Add that to the 16 I have just for posting.

1 point for every 1 ZT owned. = 4 pts
1 point for every 200 posts. = 2 pts
1 point for every 10 threads of a positive nature started in the Kershaw section. 1pt.
1 point for a paid BF membership.
3 Points for Platinum & Craftsmen memberships.
1 point for every 50 posts in Kershaw thread. 2 points

13pts total

Pics:
1 561, 2 560s, 1 350ts. (Preordered 566)
One of my zt0560s was recently sent in for some stuff so it's missing from the pic and one 560 is torn apart currently
638BBCF1-1544-4639-9275-5751D48EAA39-395-000000405558AC3B_zps82ec9fe9.jpg

Here are all my 560s together. Less recent

24ebdd93-f452-4d2b-9305-1cebf718d17f_zpsf348792d.jpg

3. Then Post here and include:
A. How many points you have or that you meet the points required
B. Your post # from the Points Thread. If you are using points from knives to qualify a pic MUST be posted (in the Points Thread) to receive these points, please have your username in the pic.
C. I agree to follow the “Kode of Konduct”
D. “I want to be a disciple under the Rule of KAI. My point count is ___.

I agree to the Kode of Konduct.

Id like to to request #83

Last edited:
Hello all i just wanted to stop by and let u guys know whats goin on....ive been meaning to join the order for sometime but havent been able to because i cant post pics on site due to my lack of skill or computer lol Anyway i email with stebolicious some and have asked him to post photos for me so i can get the points to join. Ive sent him my photos and he said he would post them for me to prove my points, ive added up my points best I could and came up with 30.25. I promise to go be all rules posted for the group and be a positive member. If im accepted I would like to use number 38 if its still open and plan on getting paid membership tomorrow so I can get the order of kai photo in my sig.......thanks and I hope to talk and learn from you all soon
8 points For ZT knives (8)
8.75 points For Kershaw knives (35)
3.5 points for LE knives (7)
1 point For every 200 post (383)
5 points For every 50 post in Kershaw ZT Forum (276)
4 points For every 10 threads started in Kershaw ZT forum (42)
Total 30.25

Last edited:
Post number 158 in the points thread explains my total. I'd like number 100 if it's available. If not, then any number is okay.

:D

Post number 158 in the points thread explains my total. I'd like number 100 if it's available. If not, then any number is okay.

:D

Would love to add you, but this is from the list of requirements:

Bare Minimum Requirements:
- Own 1 Kershaw, 1 ZT or 1 Shun knife
- We will ask for picture verification for the Knife Points and the Kershaw Factory. Put your username in the knife pics, on a sticky note or something.

Once you post that up, your sig line will be pink for 3 weeks, but I'll add you to the points post. :)

Would love to add you, but this is from the list of requirements:

Bare Minimum Requirements:
- Own 1 Kershaw, 1 ZT or 1 Shun knife
- We will ask for picture verification for the Knife Points and the Kershaw Factory. Put your username in the knife pics, on a sticky note or something.

Once you post that up, your sig line will be pink for 3 weeks, but I'll add you to the points post. :)

Ok. I have a Brawler somewhere, don't know where it is. I'll try to go find it and take a picture :)

Howdy,

I am in full agreement to be bound by the rules of the Kode of Konduct, and would most enjoy being a member of the Order of KAI.

My point total can be found in the points thread post # 161. I hope I make it. :D

I like long walks on the beach, and would like #0084.

Thanks,
Chuck

Howdy,

I am in full agreement to be bound by the rules of the Kode of Konduct, and would most enjoy being a member of the Order of KAI.

My point total can be found in the points thread post # 161. I hope I make it. :D

Thanks,
Chuck

Made it. Added to points post. Welcome!

Howdy,

Thanks,
Chuck

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw yeah! Good to have another duluth bro in the Order. Welcome!

Nice sig line. If I had a pink DWO I would send it to ya! Hell, might just buy one and do that anyway :thumbup:

Back