OT: Showdown in Iraq, more battle blades from the HI Cantina good guys

Thanks for the good idea Joe, and thanks to everybody that's acting on it. I gotta tell ya you guys are killing me. So many beautiful khuks I get to fondle and then hand to somebody else, it's a nerve wracking thing for a khuk lover to do. The 18" Bura made Kobra that Mike (Raghorn) sent is hypnotically beautiful, with a blade that sings and a handle that glows in the dark. Ouch, ouch, ouch.

I figured the best way to steel myself against all this exquisite agony is to start by handing out my khuks first. Today I hand out three, my 12" Siru "Biteleaf" that was my first HI khuk, my 18" AK "Wood Witch" so beautifully made by Shanker, and my Bura made WWII "Moondragon" that Rusty sent to me in Afghanistan. Again, let me say OUCH, OUCH, OUCH.:( ;)

One is going to an Air Force person, and two to the Army, but all of them part of the III Corps family here at Fort Hood. And lest y'all feel too sorry for me, there's a practical reason I'm giving away my khuks first. Those blades are well honed and well tested. If time allows I promise to do no less for the other khuks I hand out.

Jeez, I really do need that beer:rolleyes:

Sarge

Just added my 12 " AK and horn handled Kumar Karda to the list. The little AK is going to our radio maintenance sergeant. She's about 5 foot nuthin', 90 lbs soaking wet, but tough as twisted barbed wire when it comes to getting the job done. In Afghanistan the snake eaters answered her "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am" when they brought her radios to be fixed. Maybe it's 'cause she used to be a drill instructor. Small khuks fit small hands like big khuks fit big ones, duh.........

Sarge

A heartfelt prayer is as good as any khuk. We only live in this world a short time. It, and the things in it, don't belong to us, we just borrow them while we're here. Thank you for your prayers.

Sarge

You know anyone that has the 11th ACR Blackhorse combat patch going over?

Back