Photos Our ABC's - Join In! (All Knife Styles)

Carhartt Case Mini Trapper Wharncliffe (whew, what a mouthful)

byx0mM7.jpg

W is for the Shirogorov NL World Tour and knife. The pass-around ran through 2018 and 2019 and sent one of their new-at-the-time F95NL's from user to user starting at the Workshop in Yaroslav with stops in Singapore, S Africa, Australia, Alaska, several others coast-to-coast CONUS, then The Netherlands to our friend @knoefz who created the ongoing tracking map below before returning the knife to become part of Sergey's collection.

H814tV4.jpg

We were told to treat the knife as our own--carrying, using, sharpening, disassembling, maintaining--and I was pleased to have it for about 3 weeks last summer.

kI5qo62.jpg

Last edited:
A W49 I was left after my buddy’s nearly invincible uncle passed away from cancer. It was in rough condition and I had the sheath made so it will forever be his bowie. It was truly an honor when the family decided that I deserved it. He was a Navy veteran, mountain of a man, but kind and soft spoken... a mentor who taught me what it meant to be a man.
This thing has seen the lower 48 from the inside of a saddlebag, so you can imagine the stories it could tell.

RIP Konk

Last edited:
Back