Our TRC knives family

kancler

Gentlemen,

If you own any of the TRC knives, please reply here with your feedback!

Personally - I'm very impressed and pleased with the quality of Andrius's knives.

Here is our TRC knives Family :)

Gentlemen,

If you own any of the TRC knives, please reply here with your feedback!

Personally - I'm very impressed and pleased with the quality of Andrius's knives.

Hello. I have one TRC knife, the XS splinter in N690 steel. I've had it only a short time, so can't say too much about the steel yet. However I can say the fit and finish is excellent. I liked it well enough I ordered a K1S in M390. I've not received that one yet, although it is in transit. This is my first visit to your forum, and I am glad to see that you are carrying some trc models.

Kind Regards,

David

MPvLQL2.jpg

I'm a big fan and am happy to see any trc related posts on here ! I have 4 knives and counting and love them all . My favorite knife is my k1s

Gentlemen,

I'm very sad and happy at the same time but want to let you all know that almost ALL TRC knives are sold. We are impatiently waiting for a new production run...

We have only 2 MINI knives left in stock and i think they will be gone very soon. (https://russianknives.com/collections/trc-knives/products/mini-n690-steel-trc-knives)
If you are interested, pls remember for all BladeForums members we have a lifetime discount 10% with a code:"bladeforums"

Gentlemen,

I'm very sad and happy at the same time but want to let you all know that almost ALL TRC knives are sold. We are impatiently waiting for a new production run...

We have only 2 MINI knives left in stock and i think they will be gone very soon. (https://russianknives.com/collections/trc-knives/products/mini-n690-steel-trc-knives)
If you are interested, pls remember for all BladeForums members we have a lifetime discount 10% with a code:"bladeforums"

Congratulations to you, it sounds like the TRC line is selling well! I've been watching the site for a new run of splinters, looks like I will be a bit more :) Thank you for the membership discount, I will surely keep checking back.

We are getting K-1 with very interesting Apocalypto blade finish and Urban Tactical knives soon! I'll keep you posted!

TRC is doing a run of their XS Splinter knife according to their Facebook page on 13 June 2017. Are you going to be getting any of those in to your store?

Guys FOR SURE!!! I hope to get some Splinters for myself :) I will keep you posted...

Back